Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 25,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
PLENTY OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics, and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality-based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are several subscription options: Monthly ($19.99/month), Quarterly ($39.99/quarter), and Yearly ($129.99/year).
* Some subscription options come with a free trial period, which will be indicated before you subscribe. It gives you an opportunity to test the app and cancel before you're charged if you don't like it.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscription starts and renews automatically after the trial period ends unless canceled at least 24 hours before the next billing period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Chess—A Proven Way to Boost Brain Power.
Learning chess has proven brain benefits for young children, setting them up for success throughout elementary school and beyond. Therefore we are launching a new chess course for grades from K to Grade 3. Video lessons, games, quizzes and interactive worksheets will help acquire and solidify new skills
This update also brings plenty of bug fixes and performance improvements all around the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App., I wish it would continue through the alphabet. On another note I’ve only used it for ten minutes.
Very hard to use, complex and non-intuitive
The content and games of this app are great ... far better thought through than most.
But there is a lot of ‘fluff’ around them, making it hard to ‘just play a game’ for kids.
For example, I just bought the full version and handed the iPad to my daughter. After a few minutes she came back to me, telling me she can’t play.
And it’s true, this game REQUIRES me to create an account. Or else, it won’t let you play!
Also, it is confusing as to how to START a game, since there are dozens of buttons and lots of small text (in a toddler game). So the kids often end up on the printed sheets which are boring.
The Kids academy series is a confusing mess of apps, hard to understand and very expensive to buy.
It has great educational content, but they are very difficult to use.
Can’t withdraw from app easily
This is a pretty good app but it has so much data that it requires really fast internet speeds in order for it to work properly. My son gets annoyed with how long it takes to download content and tends to give up and move on to another app because it takes too long.
ALSO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND WHERE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION... I have had to write an email to cancel my subscription and am currently waiting for a response. This is unacceptable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs
- 153.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Kids Academy Company
- In-App Purchases
- Gifted & Talented Membership $28.49
- Educational games for children $57.99
- Full ABC $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.