An app that helps you quote the right fee for your next project or assignment. Go too high and you lose to a competitor. Go too low and you leave money on the table.
PRICE HIGH OR LOW is especially useful for:
- Business advisors
The app helps you capture value. It stops you from offering big discounts when you don’t need to.
Key features of the app include:
* Six standard criteria plus the option to use over 50 pre-defined decision criteria
* Factors in client needs, value, competition, risk and strategic opportunity
* Add your own criteria and fields using your own words
* Save and reuse templates for specific offers and clients
* Share your pricing calculations with others and get feedback
* All data stored on your phone – not in the cloud nor shared in any way
* Really easy to use
* Great help menu.
PRICE HIGH OR LOW receives excellent user feedback. One law firm partner stated, "I've added 5% or more in the five matters I've re-priced using the app."
The application was created by Joel Barolsky, Adjunct Professor at the University of Melbourne (Senior Fellow) and Managing Director of Barolsky Advisors.
- Fix bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick, real and practical
Finally! For years the legal industry has been talking about the push for fixed prices rather than hourly rates, but the reality is that it is hard to do with certainty and confidence. Now law firms (and all professional services) have a quick and practical way to measure whether the price being set is right. Looking forward to using it!
Really clever and simple tool
It turns my gut feel ballpark price into something more precise. It's pure profit each time a set a higher price. Unreservedly recommended.
Easy and concise
Great app for supporting pricing in professional services industry
- Barolsky Advisors Pty Ltd
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Barolsky Advisors Pty Ltd, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.