Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Robust neural network-based built-in OCR (works without internet connection), 23 languages (see below)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required), 26 languages (see below)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone number, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation to 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts
AVAILABLE OCR LANGUAGES
Arabic (°), Chinese (Simplified) (°), Chinese (Traditional) (°), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (°), Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
(°) Cloud OCR only.
Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
For subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off no later than 24 hours prior to renewal. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed or disabled from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
iOS 12-related bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very slick and useful for quickly capturing text. Version one, requires even, 'thin' fonts, fat, uneven, script-like one are not recognised. Also, it would be nice to somehow being able to compile multiple scanned pages/sections on the edit screen before sending the whole lot off via share.
Good ... but
Just charge one amount rather than monthly/yearly subscriptions. So many developers are going down that track.
Edit: Ok, my mistake. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hello. The Export Pack is actually a one-time purchase and unlocks all the features of the Premium Plan subscription except the translation feature and unlimited Cloud OCR. Kind regards. /TC
Have used a number of these apps and this is the best. You will need to get the in app purchases to take full use of it, but I have no regrets. Excellent work, keep it up developers.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Text Export Pack $7.99
- Premium Plan $1.49
- 10-pack Trial Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.