Meet PRO BPM Drums Tempo Detection!
- Graph ON to train your rhythm skills
- Graph OFF to monitor your BPM in real-time
- Target Tempo & Count-in Beats
- Metronome Sound
How does it work?
A fundamental aspect for each musician is to get the right tempo. We hope this amazing tool will help you or your team to have the best performance possible. It uses your device's built-in microphone to count the beat. Before using, place your iPhone/iPad so that you can see the screen clearly. Our BPM will detect and save how you use tempo changes to enhance your musical expression. After the whole performance, you have the information you need that will help you analyze and be different.
You can set up your target tempo and choose an appropriate signature you want to train.
If you plug in your headphones, you will be able to hear metronome sound and train your rhythm skills with the help of this handy tool.
When you set a specific signature, you will see a graph showing the downbeats and upbeats. Try to beat in such a way as to fill in all the circles and get the right tempo.
- PRO BPM works accurately and detects the beat quickly;
- Tempo detection is quite wide (between 40 bpm and 600 bpm);
- Multiple time signatures to be flexible, practice different styles, and have perfect rhythm;
- Real-time tempo detection with the help of tempo curve;
- Possibility to view tempo history with remarkable accuracy;
- Ability to view strong impulses;
- Metronome sound;
- Live BPM feature - hide the graph and drum as you feel!
- Two themes modes: dark and white;
- Adjustable user interface that suits any conditions (landscape view included);
- Accessible and adaptable for playing alone or in a band;
- Low battery drain due to performance optimization and user-friendly design;
Now PRO BPM is available for Apple Watch. TRY IT OUT! Make a beat, feel the vibration and look through your drumming history.
BPM is the most precise way of indicating fast tempo or slow tempo. Different tempos fall into specific ranges, which are helpful when determining the BPM as well as what music works best for you:
Largo (very slow) is 40–60 BPM.
Larghetto (less slow) is 60–66 BPM.
Adagio (moderately slow) is 66–76 BPM.
Andante (walking speed) is 76–108 BPM.
Moderato (moderate) is 108–120 BPM.
Allegro (fast) is 120–168 BPM.
Presto (faster) is 168–200 BPM.
Prestissimo (even faster) is 200+ BPM.
Enjoy the beat while we’ve got you covered!
If you are a practicing drummer, we are open to your suggestions.
Just fill in the app feedback form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you right away.
Let's build this product together!
this is a technical update! You can continue your practicing ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 7 BIT, OOO
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 7th Beat Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Without Ads $4.99