Full Integration with Re-Leased, PropertyTree, Cirrus8, Chintaro Cloud, PropertyMe, simPRO & Console Cloud now available! Apple Pencil and Siri fully supported.
The leading app for Residential, Community Housing, Commercial, Building/Site, and Compliance Inspections.
PIM has been refreshed! Now available on iPhone & iPad. Use PIM for routine inspections, ingoing-entry & outgoing-exit PCR's, tenant, inventories, cleaning/ maintenance or let us build you a custom report to suit your needs. We understand that one form doesn't fit all & to stand out from the crowd you need tools that help you develop your business - not control it.
PIM **fully integrates** with Re-Leased, Property Tree, PropertyMe, Cirrus8, simPRO, Liquid Palace, Console Cloud & Chintaro with data sharing options available for REST, GeeDee, Console, RealPro & others.
PIM lets you capture comments & photos quickly & efficiently and produces quality, professional reports that are tailored to your business. PIM can accommodate your company branding, legislative needs, maintenance, cleaning & other elements that reflect what is important to you & your business. Send reports in real-time to those who need it.
We have users across Australia, NZ, USA, Ireland & the UK serving residential, commercial, building, community housing, short-term & executive leasing markets. With extensive knowledge of the property industry, we advise how to use PIM & can suggest workflow improvements.
- Use Shorthand Words, Pre-Populated Notes, Voice Dictation (SIRI) or Apple Pencil to populate your Inspection Notes.
- Impress owners. Easily highlight maintenance actions. Easy for Tenants to follow.
- Works offline.
- Capture Tenant & Owner signatures on the device during the Inspection and we offer paperless solutions.
- Incorporate a cover sheet, cover photo, a staff photo, highlight important info in call-out boxes such as; “Maintenance Required”, “Suggested Improvements”, “Our Summary” & include your office logos & disclaimers.
- In Case of Emergency (ICE). Locked out, injured, or just not feeling safe? Hitting the ICE button can get help fast by sending an email & text with your GPS location to your designated contact person.
- Annotate and add Date/Time Watermarks on Photos.
- **Exclusive to PIM**, a separate courtesy "Tenant Inspection Report" can be created after the inspection been conducted that can just be sent to the tenant. Can be a simple ‘thank you’ or can include any items that need to be addressed.
"No change has been too difficult for the PIM team. Given our experience, I have no hesitation in recommending the team at PIM for all your inspection software needs. "
Greg, Director - Professionals, WA, Jan 2020
"I used the inspection app on my phone yesterday for the first time. I loved it. It was absolutely awesome. I now take multiple photos during the inspection and get back to the office and narrate that report and saves me so much time. Have found the tenant report and have used that a couple of times also. This is an absolutely awesome app thank you so much."
Rob, NZ, March 2021
"We have recently become PIM users & are absolutely delighted with the time savings achieved and from the feedback from our clients. They really like the report format. We also appreciated the excellent support from the PIM team. It has been a great experience from the first contact and nothing has been too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending using PIM to other property managers."
Phil, LJ Hooker, South Australia, Jan 2017
"We have been using PIM as all of the reports are fully customizable to our requirements and the ongoing support is fantastic."
Emma, Operation Manager - Investors Edge, WA, Jan 2016-2020
"Thanks so much, I can’t say enough what a great product & customer service you guys have."
David, LJH, Oct 2018
If you're looking to move away from paper-based systems, or you are looking for a more flexible alternative to your current property reporting tool, talk to us...
This app will save you time, money, & your property owners will love the quality & promptness of your reports.
Need to highlight that crack in the wall? Or highlight other areas that need maintenance for an Owner? With the latest PIM, you can now annotate your photos on the go. Simply snap your photo and tap Edit to annotate! Annotating photos along with the recent changes to the redesigned PIM Camera makes it easier to take photos on whatever device, big or small, you are using PIM on. in addition, Chintaro Cloud users the latest integration has now arrived.
Updates and Improvements in this release:
* Annotation Improvements - Existing photos can now be annotated (Support for Portrait photos only for iPhone at this stage) plus we have added a confirmation prompt to make you you really need to save all those markups. We have also added an Ellipse tool!
* Shorthand Word Improvements - Added new ways to share Shorthand Words plus added ability to "Delete All Shorthand Words”
* Added the ability to filter Inspections by Routine or Property Condition Reports. How handy is that!
And from our previous version of PIM:
* Chintaro Cloud Improvements - The new integration for PIM and Chintaro Cloud users, offers a feature-rich, and definitely 'less clunky' workflow. Simply download scheduled inspections directly into PIM, Upload reports, maintenance issues, photos, and more back into Chintaro Cloud. Brilliant!
* Re-Leased Improvements - Routine, Cleaning/Maintenance, and Tenant are now all displayed correctly and separately, instead of being overwritten, in the Re-Leased dashboard.
* Take a photo and simply tap Edit to Annotate your photos. Lots of editing tools available including adding Lines, Arrows, Rectangles, and Text plus easily Undo or Redo your changes on the go for any mistakes. Accidentally add a Line? No Problem, simply select the Selection option from the Tool menu and remove it. Plus lots of different colours to take advantage of to highlight areas of concern.
* The latest improvements between PropertyTree and PIM are now live - delivering deeper integration and better communication possibilities for you. In PIM you can now produce and submit customised reports for tenants and landlords, and, for the first time, populate the Owner Notes/Follow Up Items/ Tenant Notes/Action Notes directly into PropertyTree. This will save you time, reduce duplication and make things simpler! The callout mapping is:
Tenant Summary.Notes are uploaded to "Tenant Notes" for an Inspection
Tenant Summary.Additional Notes —> "Tenant Actions" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Notes —> "Owner Notes" for an Inspection
Maintenance Required.Additional Notes —> "Owner Follow-up Items" for an Inspection
* Victorian Condition Reports updated to meet the latest legislative requirements.
* Added ability to Copy Inspectors in Settings > PIM Admin > Inspectors
* Workflow improvements when performing repeat inspections for manually creating Inspections and those via Property Management Systems. If conducting a Repeat Inspection and the Inspection Type changes say from PCR -> Routine or Routine -> PCR PIM now correctly prevents the notes and quick check labels from being copied over.
We're are always listening to your feedback and working hard to improve PIM, to make PIM more friendly, and to help you conduct Inspections no matter what industry you are in! We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback come find us. We're happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Property Inspection Manager
We have been using the app for over 5 years and are still very happy with the ease of use, ability to customise the reports to suit our needs and the great support received when required from Phil & Jeremy - which is always very prompt.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear. Thanks for your continued support.
Property Inspection Manager
I have been using PIM since it was first developed and have loved how it has evolved into a superb tool it is today. It is ex excellent in all facets of its operation. The support team are also superb and always willing to listen. Well done PIM, I would never consider using anything else.
PIM - The Time Saver
Having used paper for so long I found this app a breath of fresh air.
PIM - What a time saver!
Initial setup takes a bit of thought, but now I have all the inspection areas and property profiles that take me swiftly through each inspection.
The PCR entry/exit repeat process is seamless and copies over all your notes ready for quick edits and new photo.
The reports are professional, up to date and can be customised to my requirements.
Support is always on hand too if I get myself in a pickle!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using PIM!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Systemic Inspections
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Systemic Inspections
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.