Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but expensive and has a few annoying flaws
It’s a great game overall, if you’ve got strong wifi, the game usually runs pretty smoothly. The graphics are amazing, sound effects are great but what I’m not quite happy about is the appearances and clothing. Yes, that indeed is not an important aspect of the game, but if I don’t even like how my character looks, it really effects my gameplay overall because I have to look at this hideous character with ugly clothes. What I mean by this is, please give us another way to get rare clothing without needing to use any money. If I’m going to have to spend 50 dollars opening crates just to get one shirt, I’d much rather take an alternate route like spending my time on the battle pass, but after the new update, the battle pass really doesn’t quite benefit players who don’t get the paid one. Although I am occasionally able to get a rare clothing, it’s never permanent and expires within a few days. Please stop being money hungry and focus on what players want. It’s one of the reasons why Fortnite is thriving in some aspects like skins and appearances.
And honestly, the Sanhok foggy weather is spawning too many times. It used to be probably a 3/10 chance of spawning but now it’s an 8/10 (not including foggy weather that spawns mid game).
Keep up the good work
The game is amazing. I’m playing on the iPad and big screen makes it feel like I’m playing pc version. Optimisation is good. I like that developers continue to improve sound quality, graphics and servers. I would love to see better environment updates (like better grass and so on) with different seasons. Only have 2 complains. One, Please do something about cheaters that have auto aiming and they also know your location all the time. There are not that many players who do that, however in ace rank you can come across them. two, fix the invisible wall. It happens when you look far in the distance and ground textures, usually hills have an invisible textures on top of them. Makes shooting very random and unpleasant. Since you can see the player that is hiding behind the slope, however you can’t shot them because of invisible textures . And they look like they are floating above textures, while in reality they are just hiding behind the normal slope that is not being portrayed on you screen. Outside of that I love the game. Seasonal pass makes it fun to play and come back in to the game weekly
Best game I’ve ever played very addictive
I was more of a PlayStation girl but now that I’ve started to get into PUBG from Jenna marbles and Julian solomita, I’ve noticed how much better playing mobile is for me in performance etc, I’m better than ever and I win a lot more than I’d hope to expect, I was more of a Skyrim type of person but PUBG could easily be the best for me, I play it almost everyday it’s kind of addictive in that way. Fortnite is more of a childish version of PUBG, very cartoon like and not as fun to play if fun at all. I like the realistic aspect to PUBG and I’ve got a good internet connection so there aren’t any issues with playing it (because majority of people’s bug issues aren’t an issue with the game itself but their internet lol) I’ve met many people from around the world and become friends with them. I’m assuming you’re gonna make the mobile version more like the pc version which is good because an easy game is a boring game and the harder it is the more challenging, -V
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash $14.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $1.49
- 1500 Unknown Cash $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.