One Will Fall. Who Will Be the Last One?
The first and most extraordinary Battle Royale, better than the original.
The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. Be the one!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – Featuring from 100-player classic mode to lightning-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exhilarating 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes. There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the call of duty when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren't hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan's energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab's Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
- Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
- Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
- RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
- More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
- Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there's the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
- New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
- The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
- Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
- Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
- New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
- Like or comment on friends' status updates.
- Popular Status Updates highlighting.
- A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but expensive and has a few annoying flaws
It’s a great game overall, if you’ve got strong wifi, the game usually runs pretty smoothly. The graphics are amazing, sound effects are great but what I’m not quite happy about is the appearances and clothing. Yes, that indeed is not an important aspect of the game, but if I don’t even like how my character looks, it really effects my gameplay overall because I have to look at this hideous character with ugly clothes. What I mean by this is, please give us another way to get rare clothing without needing to use any money. If I’m going to have to spend 50 dollars opening crates just to get one shirt, I’d much rather take an alternate route like spending my time on the battle pass, but after the new update, the battle pass really doesn’t quite benefit players who don’t get the paid one. Although I am occasionally able to get a rare clothing, it’s never permanent and expires within a few days. Please stop being money hungry and focus on what players want. It’s one of the reasons why Fortnite is thriving in some aspects like skins and appearances.
And honestly, the Sanhok foggy weather is spawning too many times. It used to be probably a 3/10 chance of spawning but now it’s an 8/10 (not including foggy weather that spawns mid game).
Server in Australia
On the behalf of Australian player/ or player from regions who doesn't have their own server. Pubg is a absolutely best survival of the fittest MMORPG. However, we aren't getting as mush entertainment as the player who have their own servers. In Aus, we don't have any server. So, we have to Play from different server sometimes from middle East or from Asia. The average (ping or ms whatever you guys call it) we get is 200, sometimes it even reaches 500 to 900 making ping bar red as blood. Even in the recommended server, the ping we get in not more than 175. We have to struggle a lot just to play few match. Players who has their own server plays with the ping of 20 to 80 at most. Even when we douch their bullet, their bullet follows and kills us even when we are hiding. It's not hack its low ping sometimes we don't even see the enemy by the time we hear foot steps, the bullet already goes through our lv 3 helmet killing us in 1 shot of SMG guns. We have been playing this game for almost two years. This isn't only my but my peers and unknown players from different regions who have entered this battle ground's concern. Please get us our own server so we can enjoy the game to its full potential.
The game quality was perfect and it was so satisfying the sound of the gun shot’s so pretty much just saying this is short and please make more game like this pleaseeee cause this game is the game to play for a type of game you want to win and also sometimes lose but not all the time when you are on a killing streak you may win just like when I eat but I’m always last but I reckon this game deserves a big fat chungus 5 star rating cause the game itself is made to perfection! Also it’s really. Fun played with friends and family it’s only sometimes when people purposely glitch the game to try and win that’s the only problem but that’s the people the people in the game itself and no one say that this was long because it was not that long for what I thought a the beginning when I first started righting I. Know I was wrong just please don’t kill me I Was just trying to say how long it was going to be and that took a really long time to explain don’t you thing i reckon that took more time to explain then it should of don’t you any way can you please put a 5star as well and tell everyone else you know that play to put a good old fat Chungus 5 star aswell that’s the end of the review
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash $14.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $1.49
- 1500 Unknown Cash $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.