Qantas Money is designed to help you track your money on the fly and work in tandem with the Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card. It brings all your accounts together easily and securely, so you'll see how you spend your money by category and can make informed decisions. It also lets you manage your Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card, anytime, wherever you are.
See the big picture
• Connect your different financial institutions and see them in one place
• View credit and debit cards, savings and transaction accounts, shares and loan balances
• Enjoy the convenience of a single login
• Get your up-to-date balances and transactions at your fingertips
• Know where your money's at - any time, all the time, at a glance
Get savvy with insights
• See your spend organised into categories that reflect your lifestyle
• View your total bills, entertainment, shopping, health, food, business and travel
• Get instant insights into your spending patterns and identify where to save
• Stay fully informed and in control
• Make smarter decisions every time
Manage your Qantas Premier credit card on the fly
• View your balances, transactions, bill payment details, statements and more
• Activate your card and change your card PIN
• Add your card directly to Apple Pay
• Place a temporary lock on a misplaced card or cancel a lost or stolen card
Manage your Qantas Travel Money card
• View your balances, transactions, statements and more
• Check the balance of each currency
• View your transaction history
• Transfer funds by bank transfer, BPAY and Instant Load - when you need your travel money fast
• Transfer of funds between currencies and to other Qantas Travel Money cards
• Lock your card if it's lost or stolen
Qantas Travel Money conditions apply. Issuer: Heritage Bank, a trading name of Heritage and People’s Choice Limited ABN 11 087 651 125, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244310. Consider PDS and TMD.
We really care about security
• We have advanced processes and systems to protect your information, so you can be sure your data is safe with us.
• Your connected accounts are read-only, so your money can't be accessed or moved using this app
• Use your fingerprint to log in - with extra authentication when required, to give you peace of mind
You'll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer details to log in. Not a Frequent Flyer? You can join for free at https://www.qantas.com/au/en/frequent-flyer/discover-and-join/join-now.html/code/QANTASMONEY, saving you the $99.50 joining fee.
Any questions? Visit qantasmoney.com
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bell Customer representative did an excellent job
I contacted qantas mastercard to activate my pin bec last friday one cust rep helped me to activate the card but the pin she did not. I went to shop today and i was not able to use it bec my pin is not set up yet. Today I spoke with one cust rep and she said I need to call on Monday so frequent flyer staff can help me. Imagine credit call customer cannot use their card bec a rep cannot help to activate the pin. But I tried to call again and Bell qantas mastercard rep helped and assisted me very well. She helped me to log in to qantas website by resetting my frequent flyer questions. She is very knowledgeable even advice that answers should nver be with spaces which i did not know. Then we went again to wantas money apps and thats where we set up my pin. Bravo… thanks Bell your the best. Keep it up..
Worst banking app I’ve used
UPDATE: I received a developer response from Qantas Money following my review. This is great as it says to me that they are taking customer sentiment and feedback seriously. Since I posted this original review, the app has been performing much better, but there is still some obvious user flow issues where some things break or can’t be accessed. It’s still the worst banking app I’ve used, but I’ve only used about 6 so there could be worse out there. Thanks for the response and look forward to more updates. Upgrades to 2 stars as performance has improved and balance always visible.
I’m not really sure how the average ratings for this app are largely positive. This app is quite frankly terrible. The app experiences “technical issues” around 3-4 times a week, where several basic functions don’t work (like your balance, transactions, or statements). When this happens, you basically can’t use the app. The offers section also only works about 10% of the time, though i don’t use that much. What’s more, often the balance is incorrect, and a couple of times the app has even said my card has been cancelled, before correcting itself several hours later. It also asks me to log in to access different parts of the app, even though I’m already logged in. Honestly if I knew how poor this app was compared to the other ones I use, I may not have got this credit card… I’ll know for next time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Van Butsen, we are aware some users are experiencing issues and we have been working to resolve them in an update which is coming soon. If you are still experiencing specific issues, please contact us at 1300 992 700, available 24/7. For Qantas Premier credit cards support, press option 2, and for Qantas Travel Money Support, press option 3.
Qantas Premier Credit Card - great as long as you don’t try to use overseas
I gave up on this credit card as the most frustrating customer service experience I have ever endured. I know - that’s saying something.
Every time I tried to use it overseas it would be blocked as a suspicious transaction. After blocking, Qantas Credit Card then SMS you telling you to ring their international number. When you call it, you discover it’s a wrong number. So you google a national phone number and phone them. This costs - remember you are likely to be ringing from your mobile and having to pay exhorbitant global roaming phone and data charges. I was phoning from Guatemala and Belize. When you do get through to a call centre you find its staffed by competent Citibank staff. They generally sympathise and restore the card. Then the very next time I’d go to use it, it would be blocked again. And so the stupidity rolls on.
There’s a serious problem with this Card’s risk management leadership and nobody is being held to account for it. I eventually had to complain through the relevant government authority before I could get an apology of sorts from these incompetents. It’s amusing and ironic that Qantas operates a Card that works as long as you don’t use it while travelling.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qantas Airways Ltd
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.