Qantas Money is designed to help you track your money on the fly and work in tandem with the Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card. It brings all your accounts together easily and securely, so you'll see how you spend your money by category and can make informed decisions. It also lets you manage your Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card, anytime, wherever you are.
See the big picture
• Connect your different financial institutions and see them in one place
• View credit and debit cards, savings and transaction accounts, shares and loan balances
• Enjoy the convenience of a single login
• Get your up-to-date balances and transactions at your fingertips
• Know where your money's at - any time, all the time, at a glance
Get savvy with insights
• See your spend organised into categories that reflect your lifestyle
• View your total bills, entertainment, shopping, health, food, business and travel
• Get instant insights into your spending patterns and identify where to save
• Stay fully informed and in control
• Make smarter decisions every time
Manage your Qantas Premier credit card on the fly
• View your balances, transactions, bill payment details, statements and more
• Activate your card and change your card PIN
• Place a temporary lock on a misplaced card or cancel a lost or stolen card
Manage your Qantas Travel Money card
• View your balances, transactions, statements and more
• Check the balance of each currency
• View your transaction history
• Transfer funds by bank transfer, BPAY and Instant Load - when you need your travel money fast
• Transfer of funds between currencies and to other Qantas Travel Money cards
• Lock your card if it's lost or stolen
Qantas Travel Money conditions apply. Issuer: Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984). Consider PDS.
We really care about security
• We have advanced processes and systems to protect your information, so you can be sure your data is safe with us.
• Your connected accounts are read-only, so your money can't be accessed or moved using this app
• Use your fingerprint to log in - with extra authentication when required, to give you peace of mind
You'll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer details to log in. Not a Frequent Flyer? You'll be able to join for free when you download the app, saving you the $99.50 joining fee.
Any questions? Visit qantasmoney.com
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome app! Few things could make it better...
This is a fantastic app, I can finally have my bank accounts linked into one place and have a holistic view of it. I used to have to manually punch in data every month on another app, but not anymore! User interface is nice and clean as well.
A function that would make this app even better, would be the ability to show users the calculated Net amount of each month; Income (money in) and Expense (money out). Then be able to show a graph (or any type of visualisations) of the Net amount of each month so users can easily visually monitor their monthly spendings better.
Qantas Premier Credit Card - great as long as you don’t try to use overseas
I gave up on this credit card as the most frustrating customer service experience I have ever endured. I know - that’s saying something.
Every time I tried to use it overseas it would be blocked as a suspicious transaction. After blocking, Qantas Credit Card then SMS you telling you to ring their international number. When you call it, you discover it’s a wrong number. So you google a national phone number and phone them. This costs - remember you are likely to be ringing from your mobile and having to pay exhorbitant global roaming phone and data charges. I was phoning from Guatemala and Belize. When you do get through to a call centre you find its staffed by competent Citibank staff. They generally sympathise and restore the card. Then the very next time I’d go to use it, it would be blocked again. And so the stupidity rolls on.
There’s a serious problem with this Card’s risk management leadership and nobody is being held to account for it. I eventually had to complain through the relevant government authority before I could get an apology of sorts from these incompetents. It’s amusing and ironic that Qantas operates a Card that works as long as you don’t use it while travelling.
Absolutely disgusted by what you have done with this app. I have used this card/account for numerous years for travel, including a 6 month backpacking trip in Europe. I raved about the Qantas card and app to all my friends because it was so easy to use and so easy to transfer between currencies. I even recommended it to my grandparents which would be a terrible decision now as I cannot even use this as a tech savvy 23 year old. You have taken away all the easy/convenient accessories of this app. The fact that I have to make a bank transfer or bpay into my own account when transferring into a different currency is ridiculous, and paying for that transfer to be instant is even more ridiculous. I loved this app because I could instantaneously transfer any amount into a different currency based on which country I was in at the time, however you have taken that ability away. I am travelling next month and will be cancelling my qantas account and opting for a new travel card with a different company.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.