Qantas Money is designed to help you track your money on the fly and work in tandem with the Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card. It brings all your accounts together easily and securely, so you'll see how you spend your money by category and can make informed decisions. It also lets you manage your Qantas Travel Money card and Qantas Premier credit card, anytime, wherever you are.
See the big picture
• Connect your different financial institutions and see them in one place
• View credit and debit cards, savings and transaction accounts, shares and loan balances
• Enjoy the convenience of a single login
• Get your up-to-date balances and transactions at your fingertips
• Know where your money's at - any time, all the time, at a glance
Get savvy with insights
• See your spend organised into categories that reflect your lifestyle
• View your total bills, entertainment, shopping, health, food, business and travel
• Get instant insights into your spending patterns and identify where to save
• Stay fully informed and in control
• Make smarter decisions every time
Manage your Qantas Premier credit card on the fly
• View your balances, transactions, bill payment details, statements and more
• Activate your card and change your card PIN
• Place a temporary lock on a misplaced card or cancel a lost or stolen card
Manage your Qantas Travel Money card
• View your balances, transactions, statements and more
• Check the balance of each currency
• View your transaction history
• Transfer funds by bank transfer, BPAY and Instant Load - when you need your travel money fast
• Transfer of funds between currencies and to other Qantas Travel Money cards
• Lock your card if it's lost or stolen
Qantas Travel Money conditions apply. Issuer: Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984). Consider PDS.
We really care about security
• We have advanced processes and systems to protect your information, so you can be sure your data is safe with us.
• Your connected accounts are read-only, so your money can't be accessed or moved using this app
• Use your fingerprint to log in - with extra authentication when required, to give you peace of mind
You'll need your Qantas Frequent Flyer details to log in. Not a Frequent Flyer? You can join for free at https://www.qantas.com/au/en/frequent-flyer/discover-and-join/join-now.html/code/QANTASMONEY, saving you the $99.50 joining fee.
Any questions? Visit qantasmoney.com
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bell Customer representative did an excellent job
I contacted qantas mastercard to activate my pin bec last friday one cust rep helped me to activate the card but the pin she did not. I went to shop today and i was not able to use it bec my pin is not set up yet. Today I spoke with one cust rep and she said I need to call on Monday so frequent flyer staff can help me. Imagine credit call customer cannot use their card bec a rep cannot help to activate the pin. But I tried to call again and Bell qantas mastercard rep helped and assisted me very well. She helped me to log in to qantas website by resetting my frequent flyer questions. She is very knowledgeable even advice that answers should nver be with spaces which i did not know. Then we went again to wantas money apps and thats where we set up my pin. Bravo… thanks Bell your the best. Keep it up..
Qantas Premier Credit Card - great as long as you don’t try to use overseas
I gave up on this credit card as the most frustrating customer service experience I have ever endured. I know - that’s saying something.
Every time I tried to use it overseas it would be blocked as a suspicious transaction. After blocking, Qantas Credit Card then SMS you telling you to ring their international number. When you call it, you discover it’s a wrong number. So you google a national phone number and phone them. This costs - remember you are likely to be ringing from your mobile and having to pay exhorbitant global roaming phone and data charges. I was phoning from Guatemala and Belize. When you do get through to a call centre you find its staffed by competent Citibank staff. They generally sympathise and restore the card. Then the very next time I’d go to use it, it would be blocked again. And so the stupidity rolls on.
There’s a serious problem with this Card’s risk management leadership and nobody is being held to account for it. I eventually had to complain through the relevant government authority before I could get an apology of sorts from these incompetents. It’s amusing and ironic that Qantas operates a Card that works as long as you don’t use it while travelling.
Awesome app! Few things could make it better...
This is a fantastic app, I can finally have my bank accounts linked into one place and have a holistic view of it. I used to have to manually punch in data every month on another app, but not anymore! User interface is nice and clean as well.
A function that would make this app even better, would be the ability to show users the calculated Net amount of each month; Income (money in) and Expense (money out). Then be able to show a graph (or any type of visualisations) of the Net amount of each month so users can easily visually monitor their monthly spendings better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qantas Airways Ltd
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.