Qardio makes heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. Finally an easy way to track your blood pressure, weight and ECG/EKG (electrocardiogram).
- Featured by Apple as “Best Health App” and “Best Medical Apps” and “Best Apps for Apple Pay”
- The first medical device with Apple Health integration and the first medical device to work with Apple Watch
- Winner of three CES Innovation Awards
- "2017 Best Tech Products" - Huffington Post
- "2017 Best Smart Scales" - Men's Fitness
- "Make Your Home Smarter" - Architectural Digest
- "2017 Best Health Tech" - Forbes
- "2017 Best Products Of The Year" - PC Magazine
- "Best in Class" - Robb Report
- "Remarkably Easy" - iPhoneLife
- "This Is The Future, Baby" - GQ
*** Featured in WIRED, Forbes, CNN, Vogue, Financial Times, Oprah Magazine, BBC, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Architectural Digest, PC Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Engadget, and many more. ***
The Qardio App works with the award winning QardioArm blood pressure monitor, QardioBase body scale and analyzer and QardioCore wearable ECG/EKG monitor. The Qardio App lets you create a sophisticated heart health journal: automatically track your data from Qardio devices or sync your data from other apps including Apple Health and MyFitnessPal. View charts, set reminders, and share your data with just one touch. The Qardio App is full of features that make health monitoring easy and effective. Get your Qardio device at www.getqardio.com!
The Qardio App can track more metrics than any other health app in the app store: blood pressure, heart rate, irregular heartbeat, weight, BMI, body composition (body fat%, muscle%, bone%, water%), ECG/EKG, heart rate variability (HRV), respiratory rate, calories, steps and skin temperature.
Connect the app with the Qardio's award-winning health devices to get insights on your blood pressure, weight, ECG/EKG and more with the touch of a button, or use it on its own to track the heart health of your friends and family.
The Qardio product family combines award-winning design, medical-grade accuracy and exceptional user experience - fitting effortlessly into your daily life and allowing you to store, track and share your health data automatically.
SIMPLE TO USE – Easy to set up and pair with any Qardio device. Take a measurement with the touch of a button.
MEASUREMENTS YOU CAN TRUST – Qardio devices are clinically validated, generating accurate blood pressure, weight management and heart health data with medical precision.
WORKS WITH APPLE HEALTH AND APPLE WATCH: The Qardio App and Apple Health work seamlessly together, enabling easier health tracking with all your health and wellness information in one place.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND – Visualize your heart health and weight management progress with smart charts, stats and trends, set up goals and reminders and find out how your lifestyle impacts your health.
SHARE YOUR DATA – Instantly share your data with your friends, family or doctor. Build a support network and empower your doctor with data he can rely on.
Use the Qardio App for smart blood pressure monitoring, weight management and complete heart health tracking. Connect your QardioArm, the wireless blood pressure monitor to take your blood pressure management to a whole new level or QardioBase, the smart scale and body analyzer, to track your weight, BMI and full body composition including body fat percentage, muscle mass, water and bone composition. Get powerful heart health data for diagnosis and treatment by your doctor, or use it as the ultimate tool for sport performance cardio tracking and analysis.
QardioCore ECG/EKG monitor is currently not available in the US.
Works with iOS 11, Apple Health and Apple Watch. Works with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. This app is optimized for iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
This version of the Qardio App includes general bug fixes and stability improvements.
The Qardio App works with QardioArm to track your blood pressure and QardioBase to track your weight and body composition data in a way that makes health monitoring effortless and actionable. When connected to QardioCore, Qardio App tracks continuous medical grade electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG), heart rate, heart rate variability, skin temperature, respiratory rate, activity, and more.
*** Qardio App used in combination with QardioArm, QardioBase and now QardioCore tracks all your heart health in one place. Sync your data automatically with Apple Health. QardioCore is currently only available outside of the USA. ***
*** Qardio makes it easy to keep your health in check and works with Apple Health and Apple Watch. We hope you enjoy this update! If you do, please leave a review on the App Store. ***
Ratings and Reviews
Happy with this
Easy to use. Love how portable it is. The feature to email the log to my doctor is very nice with sleek visual reports and it attaches the detailed CSV log, however it sends the entire BP history and I wish it allowed me to pick the date range. It was great that all my historic BP log was imported from the iPhone’s Health app. It’s a little noisier than my previous BP monitor but not a big deal. It would be good if you guys designed a carry on pouch or bag for it. Overall, very happy with it.
Qardiobase2 needs work
Looks good but failing on a few points for something that should be a simple device. Am persevering with it for another week to see if the kinks work out but will find an alternative if not. Shouldn't be this difficult:
1. Doesn't work on my network with MAC filtering turned on, though claims it should.
2. No details on what the MAC address for the device is - the serial number looks like a MAC address but the device doesn't connect if I use that. Doesn't appear to be a way to see the MAC address in the app which would be a simple and obvious add to the app. Have emailed Qardio directly to ask how you find the MAC address but no reply as yet.
3. Doesn't always connect to my network in a room where other devices - phones, iPad, Apple watch - do easily.
4. Had to reset twice before it would accept 3 profiles.
5. Insists my d.o.b. 7 July instead of 8 July, despite resetting that several times.
6. Resets itself to "weight only" mode despite repeatedly being set for normal mode.
7. Tapping the device to toggle through profiles doesn't always work well.
8. Tried downloading the manual to help but, despite choosing the Qardiobase2 download option, the only manual available seems to be the Qardiobase one - which has quite a few differences.
Have also emailed Qardiobase all of this directly but no reply, as yet.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue setting up your QardioBase. A senior agent has reached out to you today to assist you in locating the MAC address for your QardioBase. After 5CD61F of your serial number, you may use a Binary Hex converter to convert the rest of your serial number to the MAC address you require. More details are provided in the email you received today. If you have any additional questions, we encourage you to direct them to Support@getqardio.com.
Making life easier
I received my blood pressure monitor today and set it up so quickly. I have taken my first reading and was pleased to have the ability to make notes about my condition for future reference. 👍🏻👍🏻
- Qardio, Inc.
- 170.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Qardio, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.