QCG Rehab provides patients with a customised outpatient cardiac rehabilitation program and allows you to better communicate with your cardiologist and nursing team from the comfort of your own home.
By using the app you can improve your heart health and reduce the risk of future heart problems, including heart attacks.
QCG Rehab helps you monitor your cardiac symptoms such as blood pressure and heart rate, sync data from HealthKit/Apple Health app such as daily step count (with your permission) so you don't have to enter this in manually, increase your physical fitness, learn more about your condition, share your heart health information with your cardiologist and nursing team, and more.
Download the app and register, then a member of the QCG nursing team will approve your access and customise your cardiac rehabilitation program.
We’re continually working to improve QCG Care so you have the best possible experience.
This update provides the following bug fixes and enhancements:.
- Dizziness symptom as an option
- Swelling symptom as an option
- Ability to add comment in blood pressure
- Custom schedule for Medications
- Additional Relaxation Audio
- Updated Education content (video and article)
- Styling in Medicines page
- QUEENSLAND CARDIOVASCULAR GROUP PTY LTD
- 148 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Queensland Cardiovascular Group Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.