QBANK App allows you to access to secure, convenient banking from your smartphone. It makes every-day banking a breeze by allowing you to check account balances, transfer money and pay your bills while you’re on the go. The app also provides you with a range of handy tools such as savings goal tracker, financial calculators and ATM locator to help make your every day banking easier.
What can I do on the app?
• Securely access your QBANK accounts
• Transfer money between your accounts or external payees
• Set a 4 digit PIN, pattern or Touch ID to access your accounts
• Lost your card? Lock it from your app using our handy card management features
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Check the balance of a nominated account from the app home screen using Quick Balance
• Setup a new payee, periodic or future dated payments
• Find your nearest ATM for convenient cash withdrawals
• View our range of products and make an enquiry
• Use our handy financial calculators
How do I access internet banking on the app?
To start using the internet banking functions on the app you’ll need to register your device. Simply click on the Mobile Banking tile on the front page then enter your internet banking username and password (they will be the same as the details you use for internet banking on your computer). You’ll then be asked to set a PIN, pattern or Touch ID (for compatible devices) for security.
Important: You need to be registered for internet banking to use the app. If you have not already registered for Internet Banking please contact QBANK on 13 77 28 and we will assist you with getting set up.
By installing the app you consent to non-personal, anonymous usage data being collected for the purpose of aggregated analysis of user behaviour and subsequent service enhancements.
Mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
•TouchID and FaceID enhancements
• Changes to future payments screen to a much simplified display
• Pending transactions are now visible through the app
• Improved slider for “between accounts” transfers
• Full native support for larger phone sizes including iPhone X and above
• Accessibility support for vision impaired users
• Updates to New Payments Platform features
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
• Various compliance changes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and simplistic to use.
Pls update Bpay so old bsb accounts can be deleted.
Took a while but app is now much better
It took a few years, but QBANK has finally added pending payments to the app which is really the most important update as I had to log in to internet banking to see this previously.
FaceID support has been added, although it might be worth adding a notification to the app when people log in after updating because I only knew about it from seeing the pending payments update and then checking on here to see what was in the version update and then looking for the FaceID feature.
The improved native display for larger phones is excellent, as is the future payments screen.
Only thing that would be nice is Apple Pay, but this is something QBANK needs to work out and doesn’t relate to the performance of the app. Thankyou for listening to my feedback.
I have been with Qpcu (Qbank) for almost 43 years and have never had an issue or problem with them. I cannot rate them high enough. As for the app I have it on two devices and have never had a problem ever.
- QUEENSLAND POLICE CREDIT UNION LIMITED
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Queensland Police Credit Union Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.