The Qudos Bank Mobile and Tablet banking app delivers greater self-service functionalities for banking on the go, including:
* A toggle for the quick balance on the login page, allowing you to choose to show the balance of up to 4 accounts without having to log in
* Fingerprint or Facial Recognition login, as supported by your device
* Create, amend and view scheduled payments
* Card Management functionality including the ability to activate a new card, change a PIN or report a lost or stolen card or lock/unlock your card, reduce your credit limit or close a credit card account
* Enhanced alerts and notifications for cards and accounts
* Easily notify us of any planned overseas travels
* Send money overseas via international telegraphic transfer to over 200 countries and territories in more than 130 currencies
* Register and use PayID for quicker and easier payments
* View in-depth details on all your card & BPAY transactions
* Easily share transaction details
* View your latest e-statements on the go
* Update your contact and address details within the app
* Customise your dashboard shortcuts to your favourite services within the app for quicker access
* Ability to track and compare and categorise your spending habits with spend tracker
* Easily identify your accounts by creating account nicknames
* Add and manage your billers and favourite payees
* View, manage and send secure mail capabilities
*Push notifications to keep up to date with account activities
We’re confident you’ll be impressed with faster performance and more functionality that the new app provides.
To use the app, you must first be registered for Online Banking. If you’re not yet registered, please contact us on 1300 747 747.
* Don’t keep your member number or PIN with your device
* Don’t allow another person to register their fingerprint or other details on your device
* Make sure you logout once you’re done using the app. The app will automatically logout after a short period of time
* Call us immediately if you lose your device or believe your login details may have been compromised
We want to hear from you
Make sure you use our “App feedback” feature available within the app menu, to tell us what additional features and functionality you’d like to see in future releases.
Add your card to Apple Wallet direct from the app
Ratings and Reviews
What is needed
This app is far better than previous versions but still lacks one thing that others contain is the ability to break down purchases
Commonwealth and all the other big banks contain pie charts and break down of purchases. This allows consumers to watch their spending. This app does not do this and should.
It’s okay, missing key notification function
So I’ve joined Qudos for the two consecutive mutual bank of the year awards and their clean investment strategy. The bank app however is a bit of a let down.
One major downfall is the alerts function. You can ONLY receive account alerts (like transaction notifications etc) via text message, AND you have to pay for every one! 25c per alert which gets deducted from your bank account! I feel like I transported back to the 90s. Come on Qudos, almost all the other banks give you free push notifications - it’s simple, basic technology that’s free. This 25c per SMS alert thing is either just lazy or it’s a money grab. Please update this! If I’m wrong and there’s a work around please let me know. E-mail notifications weren’t an option and would be annoying anyway. Push is the way to go.
On a side note: voice authentication would also be a good feature you should consider introducing to your call centres.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Great news! We are currently working on the Push notification feature which will soon be available on our Qudos bank app.
Once again your feedback is appreciated.
Love the simplicity and assurance
It’s a great app. I love how clear and easy it is to use, especially for paying and receiving money. It is very simple and intuitive to achieve these tasks, it amazes me that some other bank apps can make these processes unnecessarily convoluted. Money is received and paid instantly (which some big banks don’t offer), which is such a plus.
I love that it identifies when scheduled payments are due for the mortgage. My only piece of feedback is it would be great to know the amounts of the scheduled payments to make sure there’s enough in the account to allow these scheduled payments.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qudos Mutual Ltd
- 203.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Qudos Mutual Limited trading as Qudos Bank ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238 305. | BSB 704 865
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.