NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 10-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted text emails using just voice and a few touches (don't type emails again and no more typos!).
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
This is a recommended update! Fixed a bug some users experienced related to sorting recordings according to time stamp, as well as other misc improvements and optimizations; not the least of which is an option for iCloud backup and sync of recordings across all your Apple devices (except for the Apple Watch, which is now in the works).
Ratings and Reviews
QuickVoice recordings scrambled
QuickVoice has been my go to recording app for the past 4 years. Since upgrading to the iPhone X (upgrading to the newest iOS) all my recordings including new ones recorded after the update are no longer in chronological order and app is no longer easy to use to find the exact recording I’m after.
I have been using QuickVoice for quite some time without a problem, untiI recently installed the new iPhone up date. Now for some reason on my quick voice recordings have scrambled themselves into no specific order and having over five years worth of recordings scrambled is a nightmare. Even recent recordings that I will make won’t turn up at the bottom, they will turn up in a random order and will have to search for quite some time to find a recording I just made. Bugs need to be fixed!
I’m kinda going nuts that I can’t find recordings in the order that they were recorded in after updating to iPhone 11! Other people have complained about this over a year ago and I really am left with thousands of voice memos that I cannot access by date! This is absolutely driving me crazy and I can’t believe that after all these years of using it and trusting in this app that it has left it’s function useless for me and I can no longer access my precious work! Unbelievable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- nFinity Inc
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008-2020
- In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.