If you're pregnant or planning to be, Quit for You - Quit for Two provides support and encouragement to help you give up smoking.
It will take your mind off the cravings with fun exercises and games to keep your hands busy. It distracts you when you feel the urge to light up, with practical quit tips and advice. It inspires you to keep going with amazing facts about your baby's development. And it gives you ideas for what you could buy with the money you're saving every day you don't spend money on cigarettes.
You can even personalise the app with your details so that you get daily reminders and words of encouragement. Enter your quit date and the app will automatically message you to let you know how your baby's growing.
It's a fun and really practical way to quit and stay smoke-free for the health of you and your baby.
Here's what you'll find in Quit for You - Quit for Two:
• Quit tips on dealing with cravings
• Bouncing Baby game
• Baby Boogie game
• Baby Bubble game
• Customisable menu for inspiring daily updates
• Baby name selector
• Breathing yoga exerciser
• Week-by-week facts about your baby's development
• Daily savings announcements based on money not spent on smoking
To view the Quit for You - Quit for Two terms and conditions visit: http://quitfortwo.com.au/terms.pdf
- Personalised encouragement and tips tailored to your preferences
- Improved baby growth & development calculations
- Customise your experience with the new theme selection feature
- Various tweaks and improvements throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app that keeps your hands busy and your mind off the smokes. Good one
Great app - great tips
It says that you can use the app if your pregnant or planning to be? I'm not pregnant yet but trying to quit and it won't let me past the baby due date page.... Can anyone help??
- Carbon Media Pty Ltd
- 53.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Department of Health and Ageing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.