RACQ Learner Driver app features:
• See your approved driving hours and how many more day/night hours you need to complete.
• Easy quick-start recording button.
• View the distance and time travelled for each trip.
• Safety messaging designed for learner drivers.
• Multiple supervisor and vehicle set-up.
• Trip log showing approved, unapproved and rejected drives.
• Submit direct to TMR when 100 hours are reached.
• Access RACQ exclusive content such as skills & manoeuvres, instructional videos, car buying tips, travelling advice on working & saving.
• Join RACQ as a member for additional benefits.
Supervisors can easily approve all trips via a PIN on the app or email link sent immediately after each drive.
There are heaps of other great resources, practical skills videos, checklists to help learner drivers at free2go.com.au
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well just did all my driving hours just waiting till can book test for p license
It works, most of the time
Generally an ok app, servers are constantly crashing and sometimes I’ll get a notification saying ‘we couldn’t load your data, sorry’ and the driving I just did will have erased itself, or I can’t log in at all. Probably better off getting a different app, but I’ve already done heaps of hours and it’s unfortunately too late to switch now.
Easy to use!
I’ve tried them all and this one is the easiest!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.