Download the new 3AW radio app to listen to Melbourne’s favourite talkback station - LIVE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad or from your compatible Ford AppLink enabled vehicle.
Listen live, keep up to date with the latest news and interact with your favourite 3AW presenter - all from the convenience of a single app.
In selected Ford models you can also activate the app via Applink to continue listening to 3AW and stay in touch with the studio on the go.
- Live feeds from all metro stations on the Macquarie Media Limited network including:
- 2GB (Sydney)
- 3AW (Melbourne)
- 4BC (Brisbane)
- 6PR (Perth)
- Macquarie Sports Radio (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth)
- Macquarie NTS (Macquarie Radio talk stations content)
- Activate the alarm clock feature and wake up to your favourite station (requires app to be active when phone is set to ‘sleep’ mode)
- Listen to the latest hourly news bulletins
- Contact your favourite 3AW presenter via phone, email, Twitter or Facebook
- Read or listen to latest news articles
- Get weather updates for your chosen city
- Watch live video of your favourite 3AW presenter in the studio as they host the program and interview special guests
- Ford SYNC/Applink compatible - in car voice control to start and stop the app, listen to hourly news and to contact the studio to join the on-air conversation
Support multiple video stream sources
Ratings and Reviews
Drop this app
Constant drop outs and buffering.
My internet is fine. I’m going back to listening through tune in radio app
News and iPad
Really need to invest 3AW if you want to be keeping up with technology. Surely a right wing radio station has plenty of $$$$ from the supporters.
Hourly news on thread is sometimes hours behind. Video available only sometimes and functions for iPad just do not work. Positive point is that your news is at least local and not streamed from Sydney. Get with the 21st century 3AW.
Requires fixing for iPad use
The 3AW logo shows on the App using an iPhone but on iPads it just shows as blank lines. It just looks bad and therefore I have deleted it from our iPads and use another app to listen to radio. This problem doesn't happen with ABC or other radio apps.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.