Critical acclaim for RAGE:
“This is the best looking game on iPhone . . . an addictive arcade experience” 1UP
“The pacing here is swift and intense and the gruesome graphics are bloody amazing. The sound design is totally gripping . . .” MSNBC.com
“Mutant Bash TV is a stunning game, loaded with over-the-top violence.” IGN
RAGE comes to your mobile device with the hit of the wastelands, Mutant Bash TV! This intense first-person rail shooter casts you in the starring role of a post-apocalyptic game show where you’ll be stalked by hungry mutants while you scour pulse-pounding levels for ammo and cash pick-ups. Make a deal with J.K Stiles, the show’s menacing host, and see if you have what it takes to survive this carnage-filled carnival of death!
*HD version provides higher resolution textures that are optimally viewed on a 4th generation device or the iPad.
• Created specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad . . . experience the post-apocalyptic mayhem of the RAGE universe for the first time!
• Arm yourself with a pistol, shotgun or machine gun, and battle your way through three levels - the mutant-infested Tenements, the lunatic-ridden Asylum and the not so-abandoned Bunker.
• Perform hit-streaks and pick up “Bash Bux” to increase your performance as you make your way through the action-packed levels, each with four degrees of difficulty.
• Complete Mutant Bash TV challenges and replay levels to beat your top score.
• Experience high resolution graphics, including an exclusive HD version for the newest generation of iPhone*, iPod Touch and iPad, coupled with dynamic music and sound effects.
Device Requirements update.
Ratings and Reviews
At first this is really fun and there is no denying the fantastic visuals. What starts to annoy very quickly
Is how the camera moves around so frequently and suddenly that it constantly pulls your shots off target, and especially makes it very difficult to pick up the ammo an health power ups. It just feels like you are constantly being shoved around and you can never quite look in the direction you want to. What's more is that powerups are often visible on screen but you are arbitrarily prevented from being able to get them because you can't move your view over quite far enough, and intact you realise that you have to wait till the on rails progression moves you to a location with a more direct view of the item. This is really frustrating, you are always fighting the camera.
Raging Good Game
For a game that's meant to be played on iPhone or iPad it's a really good game. Great graphics and visuals. Please update the app so it will work with future iOS updates.
Pinnacle of mobile gaming.
The most compelling on rails shooter with a kickass ID Software engine of course.
Please update & add more eps.
- id Software
- 1.9 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 ZENIMAX MEDIA INC. TRADEMARKS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Episode Pack: 4 & 5 $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.