Take Ray the Red Panda for a night out!
Buy Ray drinks and food, make him dance and flirt and play bar trivia.
Collect good vibe points to unlock rewards and take selfies.
But take good care of Ray, don’t let him cross his ‘stupid line’ for drinking – you know – the point where a good night out turns bad.
Most of all have fun while you learn to identify your own stupid line for drinking.
Ray’s Night Out was developed at Queensland University of Technology by young people and a team of psychologists, designers and app developers, supported by the Young and Well CRC. Ray’s main goal is to teach you how to drink alcohol safely while having fun.
So go ahead - play, learn, laugh and enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent way to teach safe drinking strategies
Fun, interactive and engaging! A great idea!
- Queensland University of Technology
- 96.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright is shared between Young and Well CRC, 2012, and Queensland University of Technology, 2012.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.