Check out your favorite audiobooks, comics, eBooks, educational offerings, magazines, newspapers, videos and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 15+ content services—all from a single app. Please Note: Content availability varies by library
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
• Newspapers: Access thousands of newspapers every day, including Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, Denver Post, Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald, and New York Post, along with 90 days of back issues from national, provincial, and global leading publications.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love RBdigital
I use this app every day 📱via my local public library over a year now (Northern Beaches, NSW Australia) and Ím just so happy 😊 my friend told me about #RBdigital !!!
I use it mostly for all my favourite fashion magazines 👠🎒and its just fantastic that nowadays we have the option to read not only local Australian magazines but also my favourite USA edition of Vogue, British Harpeŕs Bazaar and Spanish Elle!
The app is very intuitive, pretty and easy to navigate. 🦊
Moreover I use it to download new releases exclusive bestsellers such as Tim Wintońs Shepherd’s Hut and listen to it in the car 🚗 (and on the plane ✈️ when I fly)with my hubby while 4WD in NSW.
What I really like is that this exclusive range of bestselling new audiobooks is there, available, not constantly on hold as with other apps. 🏆
And all for free! 🎰 How good is that? Just get to your public library and get #RBdigital. You wońt regret it 👍
Room for improvement
It’s generally great being able to listen to library audiobooks on the app, but there are lots of minor annoying glitches too. Often have to open the app to start each new chapter instead of it just continuing on. When restarting audio mid/track it usually repeats itself for a bit. Doesn’t integrate well with controlling from iPhone home screen, so After pressing stop on the home screen I often end up having to open the app and press stop twice more before I can stop the audio. Annoying when all you really want to do is momentarily pause the audio to speak to someone. It sometimes works with Apple headphone controls and sometimes doesn’t. I use the app all the time and for the most part it does its job, but these little glitches can be frustrating.
Horrible buggy app. I miss Zinio.
The old Zinio app was great. You library came in page form, you could queue your downloads, the interface was a soothing white and it downloads so that you can read offline. This new RB Digital app is useless. The library is a hotizontal scroll, which is cumbersome and visuallu unappealing since I hold an ipad in portrait form. Its laggy and buggy - download times take 3 times as long, if a magazine even finishes downloading, which 2 of 3 times it fails to do. You are meant to be able to read offline - turns out to be true only if 100% has been downloaded. I tried to read several magazines on a plane that ranged from 38% to 82% downloaded and not a single one opened, but opened once I was back in wifi range. Bring back the old Zinio app which while boring, was at least functional.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.