• Easy-to-use Audio Prompts and Audio Modeling of Words and Sounds
• Audio Recording and Playback of Student Reading
• Review and Share Audio Recordings of Your Readers’ Practice
• Track Progress of Multiple Students
• Teachers May Fully Control Student iPads
• Aligned with Common Core State Standards
• Research-Proven Skill Introduction Sequence
• Engaging Artwork and Storylines
• Gradual, Systematic Introduction of New Material
---Highly Customizable Controls---
• Turn Off/On Audio Cues
• Turn Off/On Read to Me
• Turn Off/On Audio Recording
• Hide/Unhide Story Pictures
---Reading Skills Addressed---
• Phonemic Awareness
• Alphabetic Principle
• Oral Reading Fluency
• Reading Comprehension
Reading For All Learners is Flexible: Use the program for one-on-one, small-group, large-group, instructor-led, or independent practice settings. The Reading For All Learners iPad edition is fully compatible with the print edition of Reading For All Learners. The print edition, available at www.iseesam.com, is a great companion to the app and can be used to support home-school partnerships.
Reading For All Learners is Effective: This evidence-based reading program has been used around the world to successfully teach both proficient, or struggling readers, and those with disabilities. Now, the program is available as an app, which includes many new research-aligned, interactive features.
Reading For All Learners is Systematic: Each of the 141 books builds on the skills of the previous books, gradually introducing new skills, with repeated opportunities to practice newly introduced skills. The sequential introduction of skills and practice opportunities in Reading For All Learners has been refined by scientific research and feedback from parents, teachers, and tutors during the last 40 years. Quickly and precisely determine if your students have mastered new content using the brief assessments embedded in the program. Reading For All Learners is 100% decodable – Before your students meet a word in a story, they have the opportunity to practice the sounds that make up the word and a chance to practice the word itself. Ensuring each story is 100% decodable builds student confidence and enhances fluency and comprehension.
Reading For All Learners is aligned with:
• Reading Foundational Skills(RF) in the Common Core State Standards
• Reading Literature Skills (RL) in the Common Core State Standards
• National Reading Panel Report (NRP, 2000)
• Leading Current Reading Research (visit www.iseesam.com)
• The National Institute for Literacy Findings on Kindergarten to Third Grade Reading Instruction (Put Reading First: The Research Building Blocks for Teaching Children to Read!)
This program puts you in charge of teaching. This unique edition of Reading For All Learners captures the “tried and true” sequence and engaging stories of the print program in a flexible, easy-to-use, digital form. The Reading For All Learners iPad edition adds many new features, all under your control, and is designed to help improve crucial reading skills in your learner.
This release improves compatibility with iPhone X, and a small bug related to network connectivity and application stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My son's reading has improved so much when using this program. Honestly the best reading teaching app available. Thank you!
- Academic Success For All Learners Inc.
- 46.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Academic Success For All Learners Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Set 1 $14.99
- Set 3 $14.99
- Set 2 $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.