ReadyCLOUD allows you easy access to your files and media stored on your
NETGEAR ReadyNAS. This App makes it simple to stream or download
content onto to your iPhone/iPad from your network or over the Internet.
ReadyCLOUD can automatically upload your camera roll from your
iPhone/iPad to your ReadyCLOUD connected device, allowing for effortless backup of your
precious photos and videos.
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email
* Access your entire ReadyCLOUD content (videos, music, photos, and other
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll to your ReadyCLOUD connected device
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA
must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the device folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or
Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyCLOUD connected device
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time
and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
* Ability to share files from and to ReadyCLOUD.
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at
www.readynas.com/forum or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
- Updates and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Media backup rarely works
Suddenly the media backup from iPhone to NAS stopped working. With this latest backup it has started working to some extent, but it’s amazingly slow. I have tried a lot of things but nothing works. I will keep monitoring it if something changes. Not happy with it, but I think I am stuck with it.
Developer Response ,
Can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help? Thank you in advance.
The app works well but can someone please move the password section up the screen so we can see the password that we are typing when we login in.
They made it worse!
The previous version was bad. Sometimes you could transfer photos and videos from the iPad to the netgear drive. This new version doesn’t give you that functionality at all. The app is now only useful for downloading files from the drive, but not to.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.