Property and real estate search made simple – buy, sell, rent, share
• Search across Australia's largest set of properties for sale, rent or that have sold previously (including auction results and rental history).
• Find properties for sale, house and land packages, off-the-plan apartments, rental properties and rooms for rent
• Save your favourite searches and be notified when matching properties come onto the property market in Australia.
• Smart notifications let you know when something important happens to one of your favourite properties.
• Quick short cuts to your most recent searches.
• Organise your saved properties your own way. When saving properties, create custom Collections to help make your property search experience easier.
• Use our inspection planner to easily manage upcoming auctions or open-for-inspection times.
• See the closest schools for any given property, backed by Government data (ACARA).
• Add your own notes to properties and sync them across your realestate.com.au account.
Explore and research the market
• Understand your numbers with our home loan calculator that includes upfront costs and allows you to save your information so you only have to enter it once.
• Discover how your estimated home loan repayments may impact your budget.
• Search estimated property value and sales histories for any property in Australia.
• Use maps to explore properties in different areas, including your current location. Property available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra and the rest of Australia.
• Set up a property profile to monitor the potential value of your own home.
• Get intelligent suggestions for properties you might like but might not be searching for.
Take that next step (without all the stress!)
• Apply for conditional approval for a home loan within the app – the kind you can use to bid at auction with, or make an offer on the spot.
• Easily contact a real estate agent or broker by phone or email.
• One touch rental applications.
We'd love your help to make our app even better. We're constantly out to make our app more awesome, so that you can have the best property experience. If you have any feedback about the app or suggestions for future versions, let us know at email@example.com
Please note: This real estate and property app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Track your property in the Property Owner dashboard! You'll get insights and can see similar properties to help you decide if it's time to sell, rent, renovate or refinance. Go to Me -> Track Your Property to get started.
If you have any feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been using this app to look for rental properties and has never failed us. A good app to begin with. Hopefully the developer can have a “hide” buttons for the property that we are not into so that we see lesser houses. And also allow us to search by address or road name if the list gets long when we want to search that particular property. Easier to manage our search that way. Removed property should be archived and also allow us to see it again when we want to refer what and how does that property looks like. Other than that, it’s perfect. Love the 1form that comes along with it for application of the property and we can keep safely all our documents there. Hoping more Australia and NZ property agencies would allow people to use 1form to apply electronically. Go green guys. Save the trees! :)
Filters are virtually ineffective. Shows too many suburbs, prices, types I AM NOT interested in. This despite using filters to make specific choices - eg search “3+brm house”, but get shown ‘1brm units’! So just clutters search results. And doesn’t let me edit my Saved Search list! So I keep getting notifications of properties I am no linger interested in. And doesn’t let me say No to some nearby suburbs if I want to do a quick search of the region, eg I want to see all available near the city, but am given properties not chosen - even though i used the “exclude surrounding suburbs” filter. Annoying!
Developer Response ,
Hi Goddessence, thanks for your feedback; we know that filters and saved searches need a bit of work. Just want to make sure though... have you tried turning off the switch which says "Include surrounding suburbs" while you type suburbs into your search? This way, you can limit results to suburbs you've specifically typed.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a line. Your feedback helps us prioritise our future improvements! Cheers, Steph
Accidental filter reset
Excellent app, but...I keep resetting my filters by accidentally navigating back home. This happens often when I’m swiping through the map feature—there are times when I unintentionally swipe right while my finger is partly beneath the map, which is apparently the gesture to navigate back to the home screen and reset filters. Am I being lazy holding my phone with one hand and in one position? Maybe. But I’ve already set my filters, started my search, and unlikely to want to navigate back home; everything I need at this point is in reach of my thumb. I wish there was a little more friction involved when leaving this screen as the result of leaving is apparently quite disruptive to my activity. I think the existing “Back” button on the top left corner would suffice.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- realestate.com.au Pty Ltd
- 149.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 REA Group Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.