A jewel in the kitchen. This wonderful recipe book you have your own culinary creations, grandmas family recipes and favorite recipes of your friends in one place. Categorize your favorite appetizers, salads, soups and party recipes. Finally the time of bits of paper is over! Create your own wonderful recipe collection of delicious ideas for cooking, frying, grilling and baking.
Free-Version: Add up to 3 Recipes to test all functions.
Full-Version: Add unlimited Recipes.
- There is now an FAQ-Site online, where you'll find some helpfull informations: http://www.recipes-book-app.com/help/
- Create menus and dining and weekly plans. Layout examples can be found under - http://www.rezeptbuch-app.de/menuekarten-speiseplaene/
- Show your menus, dining and weekly eating plans on your Apple Watch (IOS 9)
- Print, send, or export your plans or menus as a PDF file. Or open them in other apps such as: iBooks, Kindle, DropBox and many more.
- Backup/Import your recipes database extern, for example dropbox, iCloud Drive, ....
- Snap your own photos or choose from the gallery
- Star rating system
- Manage your favorites
- Search and find recipes
- Create and manage your own categories.
- Ingredients data including quantity and units
- Highlight Words/Text in your recipe description by adding a sharp-letter (#).
- Integrated cooking timer with Apple Watch support (IOS 9)
iPad: Tap the "hourglass"-Icon in the top navigation or in the recipe details view. iPhone / iPod: Tap on the second icon from the left in the top navigation or the "hourglass"-Icon in the recipe details view.
- Cooking-Assistant with voice-output and Apple Watch support (IOS 9) -> Tap on the "chef's hat"-Icon in the recipe-detail-view.
- Visually separate the list of ingredients for several steps
- Show bigger overview of the ingredients by tapping the ingredient list
- Integrated portion-calculator (tap on calculator).
- Specify preparation or cooking time
- Detailed description of your recipes
- Integrated music player for existing playlists
- Find recipes based on ingredients
- Index of all recipes
- Duplicate recipes and use them as template
- Create a PDF-File of all your recipes and print or send it by E-Mail
- Browse the photo gallery of all recipes with pictures
- Send recipes by E-Mail or copy to clipboard
- Store recipes including photos as a backup in the iCloud
- Duplicate recipes and use them as template
- Send the ingredients of a recipe as a shopping list to the "shopping list app" (if installed)
Link to app: www.einkaufsliste-app.de
- Generate a Recipe-Code and send it by E-Mail to your friends. So they can easily import the recipe in their "Recipes App". The Recipes-Code-Generator is now also online available: http://www.recipes-book-app.com/generator/
Questions? Ideas of improvement? Just write us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are satisfied with this application, we're looking forward to your assessment in the appstore. Your suggestions and criticisms will help us to identify areas for improvements and to meet your needs and requirements in the future. Thank you.
Thanks for your feedback!
+Bugfix: Adding photos
+Update for iPhone X,XR,XS.
+Highlight Words/Text in your recipe description by adding a sharp-letter (#).
+Backup/Import your recipes database extern, for example dropbox.
+Add recipes to more than one category.
+Importcode/Import-Link from Recipes-Generator now able to import directly from clipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Best recipe app ever.
As I am almost blind and have trouble reading books, I have put over 2000 recipes on this app, so easy to add recipes and read them. I certainly did not mind paying a few dollars for this app. The managers are very helpful, answering any questions almost immediately.
This app should be rated as the best.
I paid the $ for this as I wanted to store all my favourite recipes that were scribbled on bits of paper and spread over my cookbooks. Easy to use, I love how it recognises ingredients and allows you to sort them how you like. Great format, looks like a recipe book. The less than $5 I paid was well worth it!
Great app, store all my favourite recipes and can find them really quick, my wife is now using it also and finds it very easy five stars.
- sascha maihoefer
- 29.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IT-SBS.de
- In-App Purchases
- Add unlimited recipes $4.49
- Menu- and eating-plans $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.