Record TIME is a revolutionary application that will help you manage your paperwork. The software is specifically designed for the construction industry, with the ability to create Modular Dockets. Any paperwork can be turned digital in seconds.
The cutting edge technology allows you to:
1) Design your own Paperwork templates, in the form of Dockets.
2) Create checklists for safety and staff productivity. i.e. Machinery pre start checklist or toolbox talks.
3) Remote approval of dockets. No more chasing your supervisor for getting your paperwork signed!
4) You can also help your staff get creative by using the sketch and photo feature. Proof of delivery and proof of work now just a click away.
5) Many other features which you and your team will love.
The application also comes with a comprehensive backend, which allows you to manage your data effectively. The ability to search through your dockets and view business activity is simplified with this powerful tool.
Sign up today for free to find out why everyone is talking about Record TIME!
New UI For select recipients, notification
Bug Fixes & Improvement
Ability to create dockets that don't require approval
Number Field improved
Ratings and Reviews
This app has saved me lots of time. It has also helped me stay on top of my paperwork. It has reduced disputes between my clients and serves as a great flexible tool for docketing and invoicing.
I also use it do my pre-start checklists for my machinery. the possibilities are endless. Looking forward to the exciting updates. Oh and I once lost my docket book and lost all my records. I also lost my phone once, but guess what all the dockets were still there! No more worries. Thanks to Record TIME.
Very clever app - understated
The possibilities with this are huge. It’s not just about recording time. Jump on their website to get a real feel for what it can do.
The free version is fairly generous but could include a few more standard templates to give people ideas
useful and easy to use
Very easy to use and cost effective. Useful for proof of delivery and checklists
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.