Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and ARFID. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Account management improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app truly is a saviour!
Recommended by my psych, it allowed her and the nutritionist to understand what my triggers were, my bad habits, and what times of the day I found most difficult.
This app really helped me stay on track of my recovery through the reminders and uplifting quotes and honestly even though I am pretty much recovered now and am living a full and free life I still have the app downloaded for and extra push on those down days and mini mental relapses.
Couldn’t recommend this more to anyone battling an eating disorder!!
Love this app!
Only been using this app for a couple of days but really loving it so far! It’s a little buggy and slow at times but there’s been no major issues. It really feels like this has been made with recovery in mind. I love that it’s free! I love that you’re not forced to disclose any information you don’t want to or made to create an account. I love the quotes and strategies and photos/gifs to brighten up you mood after logging. Some of them can be a little too cheesy and/or lacking substance but overall I love this feature!
It’s very easy to use and has all the right options for feelings, location, photos, notes and other data you want to include in the notes.
It would be nice if you could create your own locations and feelings but overall I have very little complaints and could not recommend this enough!
Good app, Great Potential to be Amazing
Nowadays I think a lot of apps neglect the look and functional flow of the apps and unfortunately I think this app has done this. I think the concept and features of this app are absolutely amazing as many suffering from an ED use similar apps to restrict and find hard to let go off them in recovery and I think creating an app that is similar to many calorie trackers out there it helps to transition into healthy eating while still giving individuals a chance to continue their own rituals but in a more healthy and constructive way. I hope you continue on improving the app because I’m sure it could help many!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 129 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc