Be redi to find the nearest rediATM with the free rediATM Finder app for iPhone.
The rediATM network encompasses more than 30 financial institutions. Our partners' cardholders can use any of the 1,800+ rediATMs across Australia without receiving a direct charge fee.
The rediATM Finder app allows you to:
• search for a rediATM with or without GPS being enabled
• get directions to help you locate a rediATM
• filter your search to find a rediATM is accessible 24/7
• filter your search to find a rediATM that has wheelchair access
• filter your search to find a rediATM where you can change your PIN if your financial institution is part of the rediATM network. You just need to enter your financial institution (look in the menu for ‘My financial institution’).
• get a list of the nearest rediATMs
• see if your financial institution is part of the rediATM network, which means you won't have a direct fee charge at the rediATM
• contact rediATM in relation to the app itself
• visit the rediATM website
• follow rediATM on Twitter
We’ve updated the app to ensure compatibility with the latest operating systems and fixed any minor bugs at the same time.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, people with crashing reinstall
This app works great, has come in handy a number of times.
For those people having problems with crashes since the update, delete the app from your phone then reinstall, everything should be good. This solution is in the update description, and it solved my problem.
I can't really think of anything this app needs to add in terms of functionality, it does what it needs to do!
Good for finding a postcode
This app shows a google map and vague directions to each ATM. For example, giving the name of a shopping centre but not saying WHERE in the shopping centre the ATM is. For free, it's worth downloading as it might be useful one day.
The best use case I have for this app is to determine the postcode of a suburb in Australia. I can enter the suburb name into search and as I'm typing I see a list of all Australian suburbs that match, along with the state they are in and the postcode. Useful for me when I need to quickly check that info.
Works fine, just reinstall.
If you're finding that the app keeps crashing after updating, follow the instructions that were given with the update notes and delete and reinstall the app. It works perfectly again! (3GS)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.