Med App is your hospital's one stop shop for protocols, guidelines and phone numbers.
Currently in use at the following Health Services and Hospitals:
- Metro North Hospital & Health Service
-- Royal Brisbane & Womens Hospital
-- The Prince Charles Hospital
-- Caboolture Hospital
-- Killcoy Hospital
-- Redcliffe Hospital
- Central Queensland Hospital & Health Service
-- Rockhampton Hospital
-- Gladstone Hospital
- Darling Downs Hospital & Health Service
- Greenslopes Emergency Department
- North West Hospital & Health Service
- South East Sydney LHD
-- Prince of Wales Hospital
-- St George Hospital
-- Sutherland Hospital
- Northern NSW LHD
-- Lismore Hospital
-- The Tweed Hospital
- Murrumbidgee LHD
-- Wagga Wagga Hospital
- Western NSW LHD
-- Orange Health Service
-- Bathurst Hospital
-- Dubbo Base Hospital
- Far Western LHD
-- Broken Hill Hospital
- Central Coast LHD
-- Gosford Hospital
-- Wyong Hospital
- Hunter New England LHD
-- John Hunter Hospital
-- Belmont Hospital
-- The Maitland Hospital
-- Manning Rural Referral Hospital
-- Tamworth Rural Referral Hospital
-- Armidale Rural Referral Hospital
-- Calvary Mater Newcastle
-- HNE Mental Health
- Sydney Children's Hospital Network
-- SCH Randwick
-- TCH Westmead
- Northern Health
- Capital and Coast Wellington
We have the made the following updates to improve your experience using Med App:
- The Saved page now contains your list of favourited contacts, along with saved articles.
- You can now easily contact us and provide feedback by navigating to "More" and pressing on the option to "Give Feedback".
- Articles can be now be viewed in full screen and rotated to landscape mode to improve readability.
Ratings and Reviews
Why hasn’t this been around before
Makes life so much easier to have directory and roster information available in one place. So much time saved trying to contact the right department/person. Invaluable information on after hours shifts. Can’t rate it highly enough!
So impressed. Contributed very positively to the integration process into a new role at new hospital. After many years working in medicine and changing networks frequently, the process has never been smoother. Thanks guys!
Great user experience, very well thought out. Great resources, much smoother orientation, and the fax to print option saves so much time. Can’t recommend higher.
- MedApps Pty Ltd
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 MedApps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.