The ReSound Smart™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• ReSound LiNX2™
• ReSound LiNX™
• ReSound LiNX TS™
• ReSound ENZO2™
• ReSound ENZO™
• ReSound UpSmart™
The ReSound Smart app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local ReSound representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
ReSound Smart mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the ReSound app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
Use the ReSound Smart app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired ReSound streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit https://www.resound.com/hearing-aids/apps/smart or the support website via the link in the app store.
We’ve solved several defects to improve the stability of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Resound is a reputable brand of hearing aid and I’ve been using them for 12 years several models.
But resound you really must keep up to date with the app, we pay thousands of dollars for our hearing aids, we depend on them. And the pairing with iPhone is a crucial aspect of the aids. I’ve had to “forget” my aids and delete the app 15 times over the last few weeks since iPhone was updated. And the app still didn’t work properly. I had to dig out a mild iPhone 5 using the old operating system and los the app on there to be able to control my aids again. Very very discounting.
Using v4.1.0 now
I’ve had a mixed experience using this app. Hope that the most recent update to v4.1.0 has resolved some of the somewhat annoying problems, like very slow loading every time the app is opened. Making Phone calls is now very easy. Used to experience difficulties hearing people on the phone but not any longer. Last week the app crashed and I deleted and reinstalled the latest version. Only one problem. The app continually is showing an alert ! On the My Resound button. Can’t make this disappear. Assuming it’s a glitch.
The looks great and works beautifully when it it is connected completely ie. settings say hearing aids are connected but app doesn’t respond at all. When the app is working, it crashes! I then have to go through the process of deleting and reloading the app. Its unreliable😡
- GN Resound A/S
- 408.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, GN ReSound A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.