ResultsVault is the powerful multi-sport platform where you can access fixtures, ladders, the latest results, and full scorecards for any ResultsVault-powered sporting organisation.
ResultsVault offers the ability to easily follow multiple organisations and view club/association specific content via the new Hubs feature.
Accessing competition information for your favourite clubs and associations has never been easier. Along with the traditional match, fixture and ladder information, users can view live scores and player statistics via detailed match scorecards.
The fan experience is further improved by the new Match Centre that allows users the ability to ‘watch’ matches and compile a customised feed.
Participants can securely login to their portal and switch between any accounts linked to their login. From here, participants can edit their personal details, update their profile picture, as well as access registration forms from any of their affiliated clubs.
The ResultsVault app also allows users to:
• Add competition fixtures to their device’s calendar.
• Access venue and stadium information, including maps.
• Share results, ladders and scorecards through social media platforms.
• View news and notices for all clubs and associations (where available).
• View all notifications previously sent to their user accounts.
* Improved News functionality to show articles with rich content, such as inline video & photos.
* Logged-in users can now unfollow any entity linked to their account.
* Allow users to add all matches to their device's calendar.
* Allow users to follow and unfollow entities directly from the Search screen.
* Added sorting options to the Match Centre.
* Fixed timezone issues when adding matches to the device's calendar.
* Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It's good but
Keeps jumping to round 16 all the time and it's annoying having to scroll up all the time. If that's fixed then 5 stars from me 👍🏾
AWFUL. This app has become unusable since the update - what were you thinking?? Previously I could easily create several favourites (ie different teams that each of my children played in) and switch easily between each to see matches, fixtures, results and ladders. Now it's impossible. The help section is cryptic and useless, and doesn't relate at all to what you see on the App. I'm so annoyed it was updated, previously I encouraged all my friends to download and use, now it's not worth even trying to understand it.
Thanks for the update
I previously rated this one star as its favourite system couldn't handle my two kids playing for the same club but different grades, now that it has been addressed its 5 stars from me
- Interact Sport Pty Ltd
- 21.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014-2019 InteractSport Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.