Ridalyzer is a cool on demand 360-degree VR Media player that helps you to experience the thrill of Sports bike Riding experience in Virtual environment.
Record your bike details, services, rides and watch onboard laps ridden by the pro at popular circuits.
Offers In-App Purchases to allow access to videos in the form of auto-renewing monthly subscriptions. There are two plans available.
1. Watch 360-degree videos for just AUD 9.99 per month.
2. 2D Videos for AUD 4.99 per month.
3. Hassle free Auto-renewable solution with a monthly plan.
1. All Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase.
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For our, T&C refer to http://ridalyze.com/index.php/tc/
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not what you expect.
Once you buy this app, you need to pay $5AUD a month to have access to the videos!
It’s just an expensive notepad app.
There’s nothing else it does other than noting services and ride logs for various bikes you own.
All this information you can store yourself on your phones free notepad app, and it wouldn’t be that hard to find or refer back to, either.
Save your dosh, buy a different riding app.
Edit: updated from 2 to 3 stars after trying VR mode with the recommended headset. Better variety of lap times and videos are higher quality, but still an awkward and unrefined experience currently. For example, there doesn’t appear to be a way to turn the map, speedo, etc off and they’re right in the centre of your view... 😕
Love the idea, and it’s a decent execution, however the videos are extremely low quality. 480p is a bit of a joke. Also the flyovers are just made in google earth so nothing you can’t access already in google maps.
Furthermore, the slower lap times aren’t slower across the board. Since they were filmed at a ride day, the sector times for a lap might be faster despite the overall time being lower due to the rider being held up by someone. This makes it somewhat less useful as an incremental improvement tool.
Also, there are only 2 tracks here, Eastern Creek and Phillip Island. Would be great to see more tracks on here. Morgan Park, Broadford, etc.
Finally, for Phillip Island, it stops at 1:41 for 2D videos which is definitely not ASBK pace as claimed.
You can get videos off you tube so why bother. If the price was a lot cheaper I’d consider it. There’s only a few tracks in Australia worth watching so not much point.
- Ash Holzheimer
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ash Holzheimer
- In-App Purchases
- 3D Subscription. $9.99
- 3D Subscription. $4.99
- 3D Subscription. $2.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.