When you RIDE, you’re not only having a good time getting around town but you’re also helping the community you live in and the environment around you at the same time.
1. RIDE Scooters are GPS tracked so you can easily find the closest RIDE to you on the app and start riding!
2. You can lock your RIDE at any time and when you’re ready to get back on the road, simply unlock it to continue your RIDE.
3. Pay only when you end your RIDE, no deposit needed. Park the RIDE scooter at designated areas that do not cause an obstruction to other vehicles or pedestrians.
1. RIDE scooters that require charging will appear on the Charger Map. Earn money easily when you collect, charge and release RIDE scooters before 7 AM on the next day!
2. Monitor the battery percentage of your captured RIDE scooters when it is being charged.
3. You can reserve RIDE scooters and RIDE Hubs conveniently from the app.
How to RIDE?
* Download the RIDE app to your smartphone then create a RIDE account.
* Find your nearest RIDE on the App then unlock your RIDE by scanning your phone to the RIDEKEY or manually enter the RIDE scooter number.
* Travel to your destination safely and be alert when you're on the road!
* Park your RIDE responsibly when you have arrived your destination and lock your RIDE.
RIDE is currently available exclusively in the following cities!
Have questions about RIDE or want to request RIDE scooters in your area? Reach us at email@example.com !
Please note that users have to be 18 and above to use this app.
More information at www.ride.co
Temporary suspension due to COVID-19
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was fined $25 for parking in a safe zone, although I was happy with the availability and build quality of the scooters
Left my scooter on all day, was charged $68!! Ride was nice enough to basically give me a full refund for the 10 minute ride I actually had. Super nice and quick costumer support, and the Yellow ones are way better than the purple ones!
Location services is ridiculous
The app refuses to allow you to stop a ride if you don’t have location services turned to always on. So it keeps charging you while you change the setting and if you leave this setting turned on - it constantly tracks your location in the background. Seems sketchy and surely it’s against Apple’s policies.
- Ride on Australia Pty Ltd
- 178.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RIDE ON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.