Rise Up + Recover is just the app for you if you are struggling with food, dieting, exercise and body image. Based off self-monitoring homework, a cornerstone of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), we designed a convenient and user-friendly app that has been used millions of time around the world.
At Recovery Warriors, our mission is to create empowering tools that will help YOU succeed!
With the Rise Up + Recover app you can:
• Log your meals, emotions and behaviors from the privacy of your mobile phone
• Export PDF summaries of your Meal Log and Check-In to share with your treatment team
• Set custom reminders to inspire you to keep moving forward
• Rest assured that your personal information is protected behind a pass-code
• Share motivational and inspirational quotes, images and affirmations
• Access a wide range of resources to build a strong recovery warrior mindset
• Find support and professional treatment nearby
Rise Up + Recover is the perfect addition to your professional treatment for an eating disorder including anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), obsessive eating disorder (OED), binge eating disorder (BED) and compulsive eating disorder (CED).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added ConnectED Treatment Directory (Find Help nearby!)
- Added the Recovery Warrior Shop
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, don't hesitate to use it!
Great app, easy to use better still it is interactive and gives you encouragement along the way. I've tried logging my food before and got bored. This app gives you plenty of suggestions/alternatives and allows for expression recognising, it's just not about the food. Thanks guys, really appreciate being able to use this ❤️
Good but glitchy
I was directed to use this app by my ED psychologist so I could monitor and share my intake with her. The app is good, I love its simplicity. It’s easy to use and easy to export data. But the app is pretty glitchy and definitely in need of some updates. Even if you accidentally tap the emoji button while recording thoughts, the screen goes blank. If you try fill in different sections out of order, it glitches. Also the feelings option is great but very limited, and when I’ve tried to send requests to add new feelings, the email just fails. I’ll stick with this app for now in hopes of an update, but the glitches are starting to get annoying
Helps me stay focused and mindful
This app has been wonderful. Ive used it for a week so far and it has helped me to be mindful of what I eat and when. I binge eat less and can be more aware of when my anxieties are causing me to eat unnecessarily. I hope to continue using it for much much longer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recovery Warriors L.L.C.
- 32.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2013-2015 Recovery Warriors L.L.C.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.