NOW WITH FULL ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, SPECTATOR MODE AND MATCHMAKING!
Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can with a new way to play the classic game of RISK. Defend your territories, draft troops, and launch attacks for the ultimate conquest against friends, family, and foes. Want to battle new opponents across the world? Now you can by taking the battle online with Global Domination mode! Try the game for free or unlock for unlimited mobile play!
NEW GLOBAL DOMINATION MODE
• Join or host battles against new opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank
• Climb leaderboards & rank up to Grandmaster
• Additional achievements to earn
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Up to 6 players/AIs can battle for world domination
• 4 difficulty settings for rookies and veterans
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Easily add friends and send challenges
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
• Multiple maps* and beautiful graphics
• Fun animated avatars
• Send secret alliance or coordinated attack requests to your fellow generals
• Send emojis to express your wrath or glee as you conquer your opponents
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON APPLE TV!
• Have an Apple TV? RISK is now available on the app store for your Apple TV!
• Use your existing RISK log in information when connecting to the Apple TV and share your progress cross-platform
• Players with the mobile Premium Upgrade on their account will gain access to the Global Domination mode on Apple TV for no additional cost!
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
Works with iPhone 4S+, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Generation+ and iPad 2+
Requires iOS 8.3 or newer
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
2 new scenarios for all users
2 maps based on Britannia 700 AD added to empires map
New map "Germany" in Europe map pack
Added Turkish language support
Added Chinese language support
New Battlelog feature (BETA)
Dice Roll augmenters visualization added
Bugfixes and Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but maybe at the start of a game there should be continents given instead of territories
When you start a game depending on how many player there are you should give continents to start off with because i have trouble fortifying isolated territories when i play. And also when i play pass and play it sometimes freezes and takes away all my coins then a timer appears and says i have to wait 110 hours until i get a coin. But otherwise good game but for people reading this the real board game is more fun but this is good for on the go
Cheap unfair wins
As a strategic fan I like being able to out smart other players and learn from my mistakes. However strategy gets thrown out the window when you play this game. All you have to do is hold on to Australia and Papa New Guniea and you win automatically because, you get a resupply of troops every time it’s your turn and it multiples over time, and once you get troops every time it is your turn you put all of them on the top of the island just above Australia and when like 5 of your turns have past you have over 50+ troops and nobody can attack you. Few turns later you have over 100 troops and you can start whipping everyone out of the game I did this to all bots in game on max difficulty and I won with out breaking a sweat that’s how broken this game is, not to mention for what ever reason it crashes too much or freezes up and you can lose your in game progress because of it.
Seriously!? Who ever has first turn usually takes Australia in one go, then sits there the entire game and amasses 5 armies per turn and just branches out slowly from New Guinea! I’ve been playing this “game” for about a month now, not once have I gotten close to victory. Alliances? What is the point!? There is no advantage to them AT ALL, and your “ally” just turns on you and wipes you for your cards. The bots in single player seem to only attack me and online games are always fleshed out in the same way, you win Australia, you win game. There is NO joy in this and I want to throw my phone at the wall! And the tokens! Don’t even get me started on the tokens to actually play the game!! Playing the proper table top version on RISK, hella fun! This!? Hell NO! DO NOT DOWNLOAD! There is nothing for you here except frustration and tears!
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 312.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1936, 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Mode $10.99
- Unlock Pirate Theme $4.49
- RISK Europe Map Pack $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.