Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro's RISK online.
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 50+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
NEW MAP PACKS!
- Fantasy II
- Castles & Strongholds
- Improved UI
- NEW! Add email for password recovery (13+ players only)
- UI improvements
- NEW! Suspension penalty system
- More event types
- Accessible from game over and during spectating
- 60 troop limit in progressive bonus now unlimited
- Tap players to view their profile in lobby
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but maybe at the start of a game there should be continents given instead of territories
When you start a game depending on how many player there are you should give continents to start off with because i have trouble fortifying isolated territories when i play. And also when i play pass and play it sometimes freezes and takes away all my coins then a timer appears and says i have to wait 110 hours until i get a coin. But otherwise good game but for people reading this the real board game is more fun but this is good for on the go
Great but AI could be improved
This is a fun game to play, but when playing against AI opponents it gets boring fast when all the AI’s seem to have a clear preference to attack the real player rather than each other or pursue a normal strategy. The whole point of the game is to anticipate the opponents next move, which can’t happen. Also, the probabilities on the ‘balanced blitz’ are clearly wrong - attacking with 80% chance of success fail in waaaay more than 20% of the time for the real player, but the AIs seem to win most of the time even when their probability is 4% or 16% chance. I’ve even lost a territory when the AI had a 0% chance. It is clearly not a random chance roll with an accurate statement of probabilities, which makes the game a bit pointless if the only way it makes the game more challenging is to rig what should be unbiased dice rolls.
Cheap unfair wins
As a strategic fan I like being able to out smart other players and learn from my mistakes. However strategy gets thrown out the window when you play this game. All you have to do is hold on to Australia and Papa New Guniea and you win automatically because, you get a resupply of troops every time it’s your turn and it multiples over time, and once you get troops every time it is your turn you put all of them on the top of the island just above Australia and when like 5 of your turns have past you have over 50+ troops and nobody can attack you. Few turns later you have over 100 troops and you can start whipping everyone out of the game I did this to all bots in game on max difficulty and I won with out breaking a sweat that’s how broken this game is, not to mention for what ever reason it crashes too much or freezes up and you can lose your in game progress because of it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 511.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1936, 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Mode $19.99
- RISK Europe Map Pack $5.99
- Unlock Pirate Theme $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.