Endorsed by the Australasian Railway Association, the RIW app provides you immediate access to compliance information about rail industry workers across Australia.
The RIW app allows an authorised person nominated by their organisation to scan a Rail Industry Worker Card (physical or virtual) to:
- Check in and verify workers to ensure they have appropriate, current and valid competencies to undertake roles before entering a worksite.
- View work restrictions, blocks or suspensions associated with a rail industry worker and deny access to site.
- View job roles associated with a rail industry worker.
- Award site based competencies and view pending competencies.
- Change site locations for teams or individual rail industry workers.
- View shift history of a rail industry worker to support fitness for duty.
Please visit riw.net.au for further information.
This update includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure if the app is the disaster or the mismanagement of RIW
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.