World's 1st & only cloud-enabled Underground Rock Face Mapping, Sampling & LiDAR Scanning App.
As flexible & simple as mapping on paper but with the benefits of a fully digital workflow. Generate georeferenced rock face maps, 3D LiDAR scans & sampling datasets for direct use in geological modelling, rock mass classification, grade control and mine planning.
Rock Mapper is packed with powerful features:
- 3D SCANNING: Capture coloured point clouds of UG rock faces in less than 20 seconds.
- PHOTOGRAPHY. Take face photographs with the iPad's built-in camera.
- GEOREFERENCING. Register face photographs and LiDAR scans based on a single reference point.
- MAPPING. Directly map onto face photographs using fully customisable mapping layers.
- SAMPLING. Record face samples by directly drawing onto the rock face photograph and seamlessly add QAQC data such as Duplicates, Blanks and Standards.
- REPORTING*. Auto-generated mapping reports and sampling reports (PDF format).
- CLOUD SYNC*. All data immediately available on your desktop computer and other connected devices in a fully georeferenced format.
*PRO feature (available with subscription)
Users love the ease of use, time savings and remote collaboration possibilities. Rock Mapper can lift your geological mapping quality and productivity to a whole new level. Become a Rock Mapper today.
- Support for Imperial Units (feet). Turn on/off using the new toggle under Settings > General.
- Structural Data Convention Selector for Planes and Lineaments
- New Toolbar Button to visualise Mapping Layers on Sampling Page
- Added shadows to Text Annotations for improved Readability
- New Look & Feel for Toolbars
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Vollgger
- 7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rock Mapper Pty Ltd