Football meets cars in Rocket League Sideswipe! Multiplayer car football has been reimagined for mobile devices by the makers of the hit game Rocket League. Score goals in fast-paced 2-minute games and customise cars in the Garage. Party-Up with friends or play online games with players around the world.
Drive supersonic race cars and blast the ball into your opponent's net to win matches. Already a Rocket League pro? Fly into the air and pull off trick shots, even a flip reset! Dominate the football arena and race to the top of the leaderboard by participating in worldwide Ranked Matches. Just want to relax and have fun? Online Casual Mode lets you perform your craziest manoeuvre without affecting your rank.
Multiplayer football games level up with a combination of action-packed football and rocket-powered cars. Play online multiplayer games for free and master the game's intuitive touch controls, perfectly designed for mobile car battle gameplay. Unlock exciting Rocket Pass Cars and Items by playing online and proving yourself in the Arena.
Experience online car game action from anywhere with Rocket League Sideswipe. Play together with friends and become a car football hero. Good luck, have fun!
Rocket League Sideswipe Features:
Fast-Paced Car Football
- Online multiplayer games: Face off in 1v1 or 2v2 car football matches.
- Thrilling car football games await: Compete in 2-minute multiplayer matches.
- Play online games from anywhere. No prior football or driving skills needed.
- Take to the football arena, at any level. It doesn't matter if you're a Rocket League veteran.
Redesigned for Mobile Sports Games
- Arena car action: With only three buttons needed for control, Rocket League Sideswipe offers easy-to-learn gameplay with room for freestyle stunts.
- Car battle: Chase down the football with aerial boost and go on the offensive.
- Play together in a two-player game and communicate with Quick Chat Stickers.
- Enjoy matches with random in-game changes in the casual Game Mode Mutator Madness.
Online and Offline Matches
- New to Rocket League? Start with our car football tutorial to get you the controls you need.
- Play car football online in competitive team games with players around the world.
- Multiplayer games in Casual Mode let you have more fun without affecting your ranks.
- Play multiplayer games offline and hone your skills against bots.
- Play together with friends or show off your best tricks in Private Matches.
Rocket Pass and Seasons
- Online multiplayer games let you earn free Rocket Pass Items.
- Play car football online and climb the Competitive Ranks with each new Season.
- Ball game with unique rewards: earn Player Titles based on your Rank.
- Keep things fresh by playing rotating seasonal Modes.
- Customise cars with Items that you unlock as you play car football online.
- Choose from thousands of customisation combinations for your unique sports car.
- Play football with a twist and unlock cars, wheels, decals & more!
- Track your in-game Item collection. Can you collect them all?
Download Rocket League Sideswipe and meet your fated rivals on the pitch of this next-level sports game.
Follow for all the latest news and updates:
Addressed issues with Chromatic Animations
Localization Text in Various Languages
UI Elements Overlapping
Ratings and Reviews
Network bug in latest update
I’ve been playing sideswipe for a long time now and it has been one of my favourite games. However something in one of the latest updates (season 5 update maybe?) has been giving me a lot of headache. When my internet drops out in the middle of a game, while it used to reconnect reasonably swiftly, now sideswipe just seems to indefinitely stay disconnected, requiring a full restart of the app to reconnect. I know it is definitely not my internet dropping out for that long, because often I will be on call using mobile data simultaneously while playing, and while I can hear the call dropping out for a second or two then reconnecting, sideswipe will just stay disconnected for minutes, after which point the game is over and obviously lost. This is very, very problematic for me, almost to the point of being blocking, because I used to primarily play on my commutes to and from work, but the trains pass through quite a few small reception black spots. While this used to just result in a few small lag spikes, now this results in the game completely losing connection and requiring an app restart, which basically means I cannot play ranked on the train. I hope this can get fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out! We are glad to look into the connectivity issues you're encountering. Please have a look at these steps that can help: https://bit.ly/3QgY6Zl If this doesn't help, reach out to our team here: http://bit.ly/RLSupport so we can investigate this and get you playing as smoothly as possible. Thanks!
good game but it can get glitchy
This is a very good game but sometimes i feel it has its ups and downs. This is because even though it is very fun it can get very annoying for many different reasons but for me the main reason is because the game will be running smoothly than bam the next game you play has you teleporting around the map and you can’t do anything. This will last quite a while for me to the point where i leave it and come back half an hour to an hour later hoping it works know that it’s not my internet being the problem so i can’t do anything to try and fix but restart the game to witch usually has no prevail. that’s why my biggest suggestion would be if your experiencing this just close the game and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes other wise you will loose progress like i have.
Disappointing and average
I’m amending my review...it is now a 1-star app. Ever since the fortnite update, everything has been horrible. From latency issues in every game to overheating my phone (IPhone XS Max) and overall creating an environment that makes me loathe even having this game anymore. I gave it a chance and put up with some lag issues here and there, and a crappy update to allow for a 2v2 map in a 1v1 game mode but I can no longer tolerate it and playing has become too tiresome. I expected better from the devs given Rocket League has been so great
Don’t get me wrong, this is a great game but I find myself far too often disappointed and let down by this game. There are frequent games that become unplayable by either me or my opponent due to the server lagging. In addition to this, they have recently made the 2v2 map a possibility for a 1v1 game mode which is not enjoyable at all. The goals are far to difficult to score in and far too easy to defend. I don’t mind if some people wish to play on it, but there should be something to opt out if you don’t want to play on it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Psyonix LLC
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Psyonix