RoosterMoney is a pocket money allowance manger, chore chart, savings tracker and piggy bank all within a single app. Available in any currency and designed to help parents teach their kids about money, the app also acts as a chore tracker & reward chart. Simple for parents and fun for kids, parents remain the Bank of Mum & Dad and no deposits are required.
With RoosterPLUS, parents have the option to use additional features like the family chore manager, set interest rates or add multiple family members.
Key Features for Parents
- Sign up to take advantage of the RoosterMoney piggy bank and savings tracker to record pocket money comings and goings
- Create to-do lists with a household chore chart to enable kids to earn their allowance
- Create savings goals and select what your kids can save for
- Introduce your kids to the idea of giving with our Give pot, powered by JustGiving
- Set up a pocket money routine; issue allowances automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency ($, £, € and more).
- Alternatively, you can select stars as your currency, so that the app becomes a kids chore chart with star money!
- View current balances and statements, so you can track their money.
- Boost pocket money or add gifts for completed chores, achievements or good behaviour.
- Set regular or one-off chores with our 'jobs' feature (available within RoosterPLUS).
- Withdraw money and hand it to your kids so they can spend it in shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings goals for your kids to save towards.
- Lock / unlock their allowance with ease.
- A great way to teach your children about money.
Key Features for Kids
- Take control of your allowance and pocket money.
- View how much money you have saved, spent or donated by checking your statement.
- Create savings goals!
- Save money to add to a Savings Account.
- Customise your dashboard and make your account your very own.
- Get a head-start towards learning the true value of money!
What is RoosterMoney?
Our mission is a simple one: to transform the way the world talks about money with their kids. We provide an easy-to-use pocket money allowance manager, chore chart, reward tracker piggy bank app that empowers parents to raise money-wise kids.
We set out to fix a specific problem: Allowances are a great idea in principle, however finding a system that works for your family is hard, particularly when you’re juggling the weekly shop, work emails and footy practice!
We believe in the power of allowances to transform your child’s understanding of money – whether you give them $0.20 a week or $20. And most importantly, we think these lessons are best learned by keeping things simple for parents and fun for kids.
PLUS PRICING & TERMS
RoosterMoney offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options for Extra PLUS Features:
$3.49 per month
$25.99 per year
Prices are for Australian customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your PLUS subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.roostermoney.com/terms
Hi Roosters! Here's whats new -
- You can now Skip chores that your child isn't able to do (this won't count towards allowance)
- Quickly switch between your kid's chores by tapping the arrow next your child's name on their chores list
- You can now set your child an Interest Rate from their Save pot - tap the hammer icon to manage Interest
All parents can also customise pots by tapping 'Customise dashboard' from child settings.
Any questions, tap 'Contact us' in app to let us know.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using Rooster Money for nearly 2 years. I tried 3 or 4 others at the time and found this to be a great fit for our family. We use it for rewards for specific tasks, but it also works for regular pocket money. It's a great tool to help the kids get a sense of the value of money. I always know where we are up to when we're out and about. The kids have now started adding goals and working towards them. The desire to spend on plastic toys has been replaced with saving in earnest for larger ticket items. They also love being able to customise their profile. Well done to the development team!
Pocket money is no longer a chore
Rooster Money allows both me and my partner to always know how much money the kids have. I don’t need to remember to pay them or how much I said a particular job was worth, it happens automatically.
I can boost or subtract money for good/bad behaviour.
It also helps my kids learn to save for something they want and to give to others less fortunate than them.
All in all it is a great app. Questions I had were answered promptly and were usually due to operator error (mine). Hopefully new functionality will come out with further updates. I have recommended it to lots of my friends with kids too!
Loving Rooster Money. This is a really helpful app that allows 2 parents to keep track of their children's pocket money. It allows everyone to be confident that the pocket money has been delivered on time, and any spending (or other 'deductions') can be tracked and accounted for VERY easily. I like that it's portable, flexible, allows notes, and more than one adult can make changes to the children's accounts. A lot less fighting about pocket money at our place now. Much clearer accountability about who spent what and when. Wish it could go into negatives for loans and ‘disciplinary’ deductions.
- World Learning Ltd
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 World Learning Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Extra PLUS Features $3.49
- Extra PLUS Features $26.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.