This latest version of Roundtrip (v1.4) brings the much-requested feature of multi-device support and synchronisation!
With this release you can access your logbook data on multiple devices and have your data synced automatically across all your devices.
Other Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed a bug that causes an unnecessary odometer value check when editing a trip
• Fixed a bug that causes newly updated user profile data to not be reflected immediately
• Fixed a layout issue that causes description text to be truncated in the Profile view
• Fixed a bug in Safer Drivers Course hour requirement check
• Added an option to send a support email on the rare occasion a logbook submission failure occurs
• Added an option to include logbook information when sending support email
• Added field to provide contact phone number when sending support email
• Various performance and stability improvements
Thanks for using Roundtrip, if you enjoy the app, please leave us a nice review on the App Store. We really appreciate it and it drives us to keep making Roundtrip better! :D
Ratings and Reviews
Manual and Automatic licence
App is great so smooth and greatly improved since I first got it when I got my L’s, however needs an option to select if you’re completing the transition into your red P’s in a Manual or Automatic Car as the required learning goals within the app include manual aspects including using the clutch with changing gear no matter what which you couldn’t possible get past with an automatic - probably not a problem as RMS will know what licence type you’re going for at your test anyway but just thought I’d point this out if the developers see it
Great app, great support
My son uses this to track his hours - couldn’t be simpler. Love that it tracks distance, weather, daylight/nighttime, and has the ability to recognise “lesson hours” and automatically credit the 3:1 bonus. When I sign off I get to see the current logbook total so I know he’s on track. I guess the best part is that he loves it too - I never have to remind him to start or stop the log. We recently had a support issue, and the support team could not have been more helpful. We’re at 101 hours as of this morning and he’s in the final stretch leading up to his Provisional test in late June - completely on track and fully documented thanks to RoundTrip!
Love this app
As a 16 year old this app has made life extremely easy, saving me writing down the same information over and over in a silly log book. Only pit fall of this app is I cant edit the trips I've entered. For example I put my dad as the supervisor but my mum had signed and didn't notice til later and I had to remove the whole trip to undo the mistake. I also have no way of checking if the signatures match the supervisor.. Would be awesome to have a feature where you could check this in the previous trips
- Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
- 52 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.