Roundtrip makes it easy to record and track your driving practice and learning goals. Simply tap the record button, enter your current odometer and then you're off!
Roundtrip features include:
- Officially recognised replacement for your NSW paper logbook by Roads and Maritime Services
- Automatically record your practice time, location, weather and more while your drive
- Lock your phone and put it away while you drive and the app will keep recording
- Track and sign off on your 20 NSW learning goals
- Track your practice totals (day hours, night hours and total hours)
- Calculate bonus hours automatically (e.g., 3 for 1 driving instructor lessons)
- Submit to Roads and Maritime Services once your logbook requirements are complete
- Automatically back up your practice data in case you lose or break your phone
- No account or app is required for supervisors, only learner drivers need the app
To register to use the app you must hold a valid NSW-issued learner licence (or temporary paper learner licence).
Roundtrip 1.5 brings an improved weather system to Roundtrip. Weather conditions now automatically populate when you record a trip AND when you add a logbook entry manually (that’s right, we have perfected time travel so we can now find out what the weather was like in the past and automatically fill it out for you).
The update (version 1.5.3) fixed an issue causing data to not sync properly between devices.
Fixes and Improvements:
• Textual input for licence details are now trimmed to prevent validation error caused by accidental whitespaces
• Added support for Jordan Springs NSW 2747
• Fixed a crash that happens upon app launch or login to some users
• Various performance and stability improvements
Thanks for using Roundtrip! If you're enjoying the app then please leave us a nice review on the App Store. We really appreciate it and it drives us to keep making Roundtrip better!oundtrip is a free and officially recognised app that lets you easily record your supervised driving practice as a NSW learner driver.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Logbook for NSW
Roundtrip is the best logbook for L’s drivers.
The app is very user intuitive and is easy to use. Whilst the setup might seem daunting, it is necessary to complete in any of the other log book apps as Transport for NSW (new name for the RMS) require all of those details. Logging a drive starts by entering the odometer and pressing a button. The logging of the rest of the details takes place after the drive which is convenient. Further, only the learner needs to have the app which is better for parents as some are lazy. Whilst there are some LTrent ads on the app, the actual system outweighs that negative. Further, the fact that the night hours are automatically calculated after using data for when it’s sunset is very nice. I highly recommend this app to any learner in NSW. Whilst I haven’t used the other ones, I think one of the other apps is a “lite” version which I wouldn’t trust and the other I think requires supervising drivers to have the app.
Great app, great support
My son uses this to track his hours - couldn’t be simpler. Love that it tracks distance, weather, daylight/nighttime, and has the ability to recognise “lesson hours” and automatically credit the 3:1 bonus. When I sign off I get to see the current logbook total so I know he’s on track. I guess the best part is that he loves it too - I never have to remind him to start or stop the log. We recently had a support issue, and the support team could not have been more helpful. We’re at 101 hours as of this morning and he’s in the final stretch leading up to his Provisional test in late June - completely on track and fully documented thanks to RoundTrip!
Love this app
As a 16 year old this app has made life extremely easy, saving me writing down the same information over and over in a silly log book. Only pit fall of this app is I cant edit the trips I've entered. For example I put my dad as the supervisor but my mum had signed and didn't notice til later and I had to remove the whole trip to undo the mistake. I also have no way of checking if the signatures match the supervisor.. Would be awesome to have a feature where you could check this in the previous trips
- Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Eat More Pixels Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.