Best Mobile Games of 2016 - cnet
Games of the Year 2016 - Snappzilla
4.5 Stars - Touch Arcade
Become the greatest pirate captain that ever fished! Add more pirates to your burgeoning island town! Listen to all their nonsensical complaints! Fish in ludicrous locations like swamps, active volcanoes and the sky!
"Does just about everything right." -- Touch Arcade
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 7 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 150 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
- Pay once, no IAP, no ads.
Updated for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would buy again!
Cute and fun fishing game. Worth the price because of the lack of ads, the lack of need (or possibility) to make *any* micro transactions and the nice little story. The game isn’t difficult but is engaging.
Great game, no ads, lots of gameplay
Great game with days of gameplay and no in app purchases or ads!
Finished too quickly
Good game...just wish there were more stages to complete. I finished this game in 1-2 days and would really like more areas, fishes and main quests.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.