Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to reach a new personal record, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
•Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
• Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
• Apple Health integration: Connect to share your Runkeeper workout details (including calories, route, and heart rate) to Apple Health and sync your Health measurements to Runkeeper.
UPGRADE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get the Runkeeper GO™ premium membership for more effective ways to reach your fitness goals, from 5Ks to marathons.
Strategize for your next race by taking advantage of tailored race-training plans designed to help you run stronger and faster for race day.
Compare your workouts with a variety of detailed progress insights and live tracking to closely monitor your training along the way.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re continuing to improve the virtual race experience: now, you can see your virtual race results right after you finish your activity. In other news, we’ve fixed a couple of small issues with notes and “likes” on the activity summary screen and resolved some top crashes.
Happy Holidays from the Runkeeper team!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it, easy and fun
Really love this app! I started using it to track exactly where I was walking, and now I wouldn’t walk without it. I love the motivational voices, I use the Boston guy, and he’s so funny- I laugh as I’m walking when I hear him say something like ‘great job kid, you’re making your mom and pop proud’. So funny!
You can choose different voices, and set the volume and time for responses (so you can choose to have it update you every 10 minutes, or 15 or 20, etc.).
I also like that you can pause the app, if you’re walking to the shops or something, and want to pause while you shop.
And it’s really good at tracking where you walk, so I get accurate maps of my walk.
Love this app but...
I really love this app - in terms of its plans, what it monitors and the data and feedback I get back. Seem to keep coming back to it for these reasons.
However two things that really need to be worked on and annoy me - more often than not my Apple Watch never starts working when I commence a run from my phone. This is infuriating. There is some sort of communication breakdown - despite installing and reinstalling etc etc
The other huge deal breaker at present is adding Facebook friends. I have emailed regarding this several times but something is seriously wrong with this function. Seeing your friends running is a big motivation in getting fitter. Tonight I found a friend who uses the app. We both managed to find each other and supposedly add each other. But the status on both our phones said the invite was pending???? For the most part Facebook friends of mine using the app never appear when I connect facebook. I have emailed about this several times - been told it is being escalated somewhere and then never receive any definitive actions or solution. Very disappointed by this. Wish the team would spend some time fixing this up once and for all
Perfect for the average runner
I live in metro Melbourne and at the start of every run the app tells me it cant get an accurate location, so I wouldn’t trust it for speed or distance if you’re a seriously training athlete but it’s perfect for someone like me who just wants to get a rough idea of distance I’ve gone. I mostly use it for giving me 5min interval notifications while out for a run so that I can make sure I run for the amount of time I want to without having to check the time constantly, as I’m not too worried about achieving a distance or speed. I don’t use the other coaching features and I don’t enjoy the ‘run reminders’ setting either where it hassles you to go for a run if you haven’t been for a while, but others may find that helpful. It’s good that there are lots of options.
I also like that you can rate your run and take notes at the end to help with tracking training or an injury etc.
Overall it’s very good, best running app I have found for my needs, which are pretty basic.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 163.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ASICS Digital, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly $14.99
- Runkeeper Go Yearly $62.99
- Runkeeper Go Monthly $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.