RustyTool is an RCON administration tool for Rust, a game by Facepunch Studios.
--- Feature List ---
- Notifications - Receive notifications when server and client branches are updated.
- Servers - Add multiple servers.
- Servers - View statistics for servers without logging in.
- Players - View online players with the ability to search by steam id or username.
- Players - Give all online players items organised by category with the ability to search for items by name or description.
- Player - View details such as steam id, steam profile, family sharing steam id, family sharing steam profile, ping time, time connected, and ip address.
- Player - Give a single player items organised by category with the ability to search for items by name or description.
- Player - Teleport a player to another player.
- Player - Mute a players chat or voice.
- Player - Promote or demote a player from being a moderator.
- Player - Kick or ban a player with a reason.
- Bans - View all bans with the ability to search by steam id or username.
- Bans - Unban any player.
- Chat - View server chat with the ability to search by username or message.
- Chat - Send messages to all players from the server console.
- Console - View server console with the ability to search by message.
- Console - Send console messages to the server and view the reply.
- Server - Set the time of the server.
- Server - Set the percentage level of clouds, fog, wind, and rain.
- Server - Despawn all animals, collectables, and resources.
- Server - Respawn animals, collectables, and resources.
- Server - Trigger a server save.
- Server - Trigger a server restart.
- Server - Set decay on or off.
- Server - Set radiation on or off.
- Server - Set stability on or off.
- Support - Send a feedback email to ask for help or provide suggestions.
Fixed a bug where the app would crash if the user enters garbage in the hostname or port boxes for the server. Squished other pesky bugs causing weird crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Does most things well with just a few things missing
This app is great for managing a server and incorporates some handy options for modifying server time, weather, Teleports and item giving. It also has a great system for banning users.
My only complaint would be viewing the console is a mess since everything is duplicated and the ban list is constantly refreshed meaning the console view is quite cluttered. It would be great to have a Widget for online users, and also have the ability to clear old history from the chat and console window that is stale information.
Also making chat and console commands an entry box at the bottom, instead of a popup prompt would be great as well for rapid entry.
Otherwise this is a great App and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to manage their Rust server.
So I brought this app so I can manage my rust server while I’m out of the house and away from my computer but it doesn’t connect to my server at all i have check over and over to see if my details are correct and they are it just doesn’t work and waste of $6 I don’t recommend this
Works perfectly, smooth UI! 👆
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.