Rypl is a Sexual Health App brought to you by Positive Life and NSW Government Health. This app is aimed to improve and empower the lives of many individuals who have been diagnosed with an STI to take action and inform others that they may have been exposed. Rypl provides comfort and support in a stressful and tense situation.
Functionalities of the app include:
• Ability to record important information about your condition and store it safely and securely.
• Organise your partner information to assist you in contacting them.
• Access a library of resources to support you as you contact your partners.
• Keep your personal records secure and private.
Rypl can be symbolic of the ‘ripple effect’, a particular feeling or effect that spreads through someone of something. It relates to the ‘flow on’ effects of transmitting STI’s throughout a community.
Probably every sexually active person will catch some kind of sexually transmitted infection (STI) once in their life. The important thing is to treat STIs immediately. Testing regularly for STIs is crucial - especially when you have sex with different partners without using condoms. If STIs stay untreated they can lead to serious health implications.
* Fixed bug with embedded videos in-app
Ratings and Reviews
Easy way to tell partners
This app is great for sexual health.
- Headjam Pty Ltd
- 9.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Positive Life
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.