Safe2Start improves safety performance and accountability in the workplace, this simple to use app offers real time reporting on workplace obligations.
A site Management Plan, including acknowledgement of Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS), Tool Box Meeting attendees, Site conditions, Incident and Accident Reports with photo capability are all generated and delivered to any pre determined email address/s, supervisor or manager saving valuable time and eliminating those cumbersome and time consuming paper trails.
Safe2Start delivers both employers and employees peace of mind when preparing to commence a project and thought the project when things change or incident occur.
The timesheet function prepares an accurate account of movements during any given workday, also providing GPS co-ordinates which accurately confirm the location of the user when activate, the weekly timesheet can then be submitted on a pre determined day allowing for quick and accurate preparation of salaries.
This function can also serve as a diary to record a client's name, address and the times that you arrived and departed their premises. This information can then be sent to your email address allowing for accurate preparation of Invoices.
Some of the main features of Safe2Start:
- High risk task checklist
- SWMS acceptances
- Update and adjust SWMS fields to PDF report
- Export / email reports via PDF
- Recording of multiple Toolbox meeting attendees by PIN
- Add photos, audits, inspection reports as part of your toolbox meeting
- Easy to use timesheet function for accurate time recording and GPS co-ordinates confirmation
- PDF's time and date stamped
- Archiving and restoring of project information
- Improved compatibility
- Changed the time in the work blocks
- Lindsay Pyke
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Select Roofing
- In-App Purchases
- Safe2start - annual subscription $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.