Safetrust Wallet, is a secure, trusted identity solution which enables traditional ID cards to be stored and used virtually from your mobile device, replacing your plastic card or employee badge. With system installs in less than 5 minutes, Safetrust Wallet can significantly reduce the costs associated with current system management while increasing user convenience. A lifetime mobile license per phone makes migration of multiple plastic access cards to digital solution affordable and eliminates the cost per card expense.
The Safetrust SABRE reader communicates over short range Bluetooth to your computer or building system and emulates a traditional plastic RFID proximity or smart card. Most existing building and computer systems are compatible with the Safetrust SABRE technology, enabling employees, visitors, students and contractors, the ability to process credential transactions without changing building readers or computer hardware.
* Use your mobile phone to replace your building access card and computer password
* Reduce costs associated with maintaining plastic employee badges
* Network login supports certificate authentication (FIPS201 / NIST800-73), keyboard emulation, FIDO and Microsoft Hello sign in (non network / AD).
Mobile credentials are extremely convenient, there are no physical cards to carry, no more lost cards, or people standing in line to replace a card. Virtual cards greatly improve security with over the air disablement, and policy usage such as two factor authentication and location based usage.
Whether consolidating multiple credentials, simplifying access in a multi-tenant building, or as a secondary credential within a university environment, Safetrust Wallet is the simple, cost effective solution of choice for mobile access.
For more information on Safetrust Wallet: email@example.com or www.safetrust.com
Thanks for using the Safetrust Wallet. We regularly update our app to give you the best possible user experience. This update includes:
- Adds support for additional wireless doors and sensors
- Improves the end user experience for iOS 13.1+ users and improves startup time on older iPhones.
- Adds management support for the new Safetrust OSDP enabled door sensors upgrades
- General bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.