Welcome to the Sandbox Colouring Universe and be ready to become a lover of the colouring of tiny pixel art.
Four facts about Sandbox:
• Children feel how light, sweet and funny Sandbox is and that it's made just for them. It’s like cartoons, but they can participate in the performance, not only watch.
• Parents know it’s a great way for the whole family to spend time together. No Ads. Only safe art.
• Specialists know Sandbox is a great opportunity to work on your children’s or parents’ drawing and motor skills.
• Teachers know Sandbox is a great way to teach their kids or students basic number recognition and how to use a legend.
Features available for all:
• Search whatever you want, fruit, lips, gadgets, cats or maybe easy art. Handy search feature filters all content for you.
• Magic Round Button helps you to find similar art. Just try it and you'll love it.
• Collections give you an opportunity to organise all your art in the app.
• Free Drawing Mode lets you practise drawing pixel art. The best art will be featured.
• Turning your photos from the gallery into pixel art. No words needed.
• Hints highlight the most interesting art especially for you.
The Sandbox membership gives you an access to all the tiny pixel art in the application.
Try the 7 day trial period and if you enjoy Sandbox, do nothing and your membership automatically continues for as long as you choose to remain a member. The base subscription fee will be 2.99$/week after the 7 day trial period or 7.99$/month or 39.99$/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. An account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
Terms of Service: https://sandbox.love/terms.html
Best regards, Sandbox Team [with love]
This update contains some minor fixes and improvements.
Sandbox Team [with love]
Ratings and Reviews
I love this colouring app and I’ve completed hundreds of pictures so far.
There are a few things that I would like to be changed in the app such as having an eraser button above the colour bar or somewhere on the page so you don’t have to scroll all the way back to the first row of colours to access the eraser.
I also wish that the free pictures were in a different section to the paid pictures so that I don’t have to scroll for ages just to get through them all.
Also it would be cool if once you’ve completed a picture it gets moved from the main page and into the section where it shows all the completed pictures so I also don’t have to scroll all the way through the ones I’ve already completed.
All in all I’m addicted and it is a really good app to calm down and relax.
*edit: I’ve screenshot the two pics and noticed the creators were different. The original train picture was by xxtiny_davexx the replica was done by cool_dude132 I can see how this may not have been noticed and will adjust my rating accordingly.
While I love the app and that we get enough free pics for those who can’t subscribe I feel ripped off when you recycle pictures! The new ones that come in tonight had a train that I coloured a week ago. I have only had the app a short time and the original train wasn’t added a week ago but was fairly old as I’d scrolled a lot before I got to it and coloured it. Pretty sure there have been more but I haven’t properly looked yet. Please stop recycling them thinking because they are older we won’t notice because we do!
Developer Response ,
Can you tell which pictures were duplicating?
Best Colouring App Ever!
Okay, so this app is unique from others while it still shares features. There are some features I wish was in the other colouring apps. For example: double tapping one square in the middle of a large bit of one colour fills in the whole thing. I love that feature as I don’t have to spend a long time. Next feature which is really helpful. If you double tap the colour down on the bottom, it will speed over to a square of the colour you double tapped on. It’s like if you can’t find a square because the pic you are colouring is so detailed you can use this. The best thing is there are still hundreds of thousands of pictures out there in this app that don’t need sandbox unlimited. :)
- Alexey Grigorkin
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sandbox 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Sandbox Unlimited $4.49
- Monthly Sandbox Unlimited $11.49
- Yearly Sandbox Unlimited $57.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.