Business Card Scanner App | Scan Business Cards| Scan Conference Badges - Capture More Leads at Events, Conferences and Tradeshows
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Latest update to ScanBizCards Pro *
We've upgraded Email Signature Capture for Gmail and Outlook
Connect your email account for signature capture and find new contacts and contact updates automatically. Save newly found contacts from email signatures in your incoming mail on your address book or export to Salesforce and other CRMs.
* Unlimited card exports to Salesforce CRM - keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce (You can now export unlimited cards, earlier restricted to 7 cards per month)
* Export contacts directly to Hubspot, Outlook & Freshsales (unlimited exports allowed)
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce (You can export 7 cards per month)
* Export to SugarCRM and others.
* Export via CSV
* Evernote integration--upload card images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text automatically
* Human transcription available for hard-to-read cards (2 free credits included. You can purchase Human Transcription credits directly on our website: https://www.scanbizcards.com/pricing/
**Exciting new update for our U.S. users** -- Connect your email account for signature capture and save or update contacts on your address book directly from email signatures. Once you connect your email for signature capture, you get unlimited exports of scanned cards to your Salesforce CRM!
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image and VCard)
* Send instant email and your VCard to new contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D view
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise (available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit https://support.scanbizcards.com/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New and improved OCR
- Performance improvement and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I took a bit of time checking all the lite versions, and this app was the winner - just.
Then I purchased the app, and I have not regretted this at all. Once you get past the fact that none of these apps are perfect, the way this one is built allows FAST editing and that was the deciding factor.
I already had 100 cards to scan before I purchased, and I knew it would be faster to scan these with a standard flat bed scanner, and put those images on the iPhone ready to convert.
This app handled those images with ease.
You do need to accept that you will need good lighting to make a picture work well (maybe the iphone4 with the built in led light might work well - I have a 3GS).
Features I would like to see...
1) As you edit things like the URL or company name, the program should use this info to re-evaluate other unknown things - like the email address. Chances are they will have a common URL.
2) you have to expect that the software will combine multiple items into the one field. It would be good if I could select text and move it directly to another field. So, if you "cut" any text, you automatically get an option to "paste" that directly into another field for later correcting, leaving you to finish the field you cut from.
3) bulk import of images. The user creates a directory that the software checks, and auto runs the scanner on any new items found. The user still has to review these later before they are active.
Quick and easy
Simple. Scan the card, it saves the image and enters the information into your contacts for you. Beats holding onto all those business cards you keep but never look though unless you need them.
I’ve been using this app for a long time and it’s great until recently where it does not allow me to save the card to my contacts
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- 225.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.