SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SWIFTSCAN FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
--- CONTACT & SUPPORT ---
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: email@example.com
--- LEGAL ---
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Thanks for updating to the latest version of Mobile Scanner! Special thanks to our subscribers, we appreciate your continued support! Here’s what’s included in this release:
- ScanPro is now called Mobile Scanner! You’ll have exactly the same app experience, with a new & updated app title.
- This update also includes optimizations and improvements throughout the app.
- Stay tuned for exciting features and updates coming soon!
If you have any questions, please contact us directly in the app (Settings > scroll down and tap on Support) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
Scanbot has been one of the simplest and easiest to use scanners for the iPhone I have used. It is just a few buttons and you’ve got a good looking rendition of the page/a you’re scanning, it is easy to set it up to automatically upload to your cloud storage if choice, and possibly best of all it doesn’t require a on-going subscription to use all of its features.
Great app works equally as well as the other many options in the App Store. However, I would advise you avoid this one as they’re now going down the subscription route... better to support another developer that doesn’t want you to pay $35 a year to get updates. IMO.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your positive feedback. The subscription model isn't for everyone of course :)
Have only used for two documents but it was great
Had been using Dropbox‘s built in scanner but it started crashing. Switched to this and found it excellent for recognising page borders and scan quality was great. Haven’t used any of the other functionally but for scanning has been great so far.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear that you enjoy using Scanbot!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- doo GmbH
- 259.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App $10.99
- SwiftScan VIP $9.99
- Scanbot VIP - Full Scanner App $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.