Turn on notifications to receive alerts anytime a scanner has more than 3500 listeners (find out about major events as they're breaking).
• View scanners located nearest you.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners.
• View list of scanners added most recently (new scanners are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites for quick access.
• Browse the directory by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, railroad, marine, etc).
• Turn on notifications to be notified when major events are happening (details below).
Receive a notification anytime:
• ...any scanner in the directory has more than 3500 listeners (configurable).
• ...a specific scanner has more than a certain number of listeners.
• ...a Broadcastify alert is posted for one of your favorites.
The audio you're able to hear is provided by volunteers (and, in many cases, police and fire departments themselves) for Broadcastify.com and a few other sites using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://support.gordonedwards.net/
• Added a Help section within settings
• UI improvements to the Scanner detail screen
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just one thing needed
There needs to be capabilities to record as an audio file on Iphone like i can do with my samsung with this app, not sure if thats possible or not with the apple systems.
its my single only complaint.
* Note to users - for thepeople in here whinging about lack of emergency services in certain states in OZ or blaming this app itself, its best you learn about how all this works and operates - the volunteers, the hosts, the feeds, before blaming any developer.
Used this app for many years and found it to be reliable and stable.
Developer Response ,
It's not possible for you to have purchased a Pro version since I've never created one for iPhones/iPads.
Was good until ads starting taking over
I have used this app for the last few years to listen to CFA scanner and it has been fantastic.......until yesterday when all of a sudden ads started to appear. The only way to remove them is to pay!! I would be happy to pay for the app itself but not to remove annoying and unnecessary ads
Developer Response ,
Yes, I fixed the app's ad delivery functionality (which broke a few years ago) in order to fund the development of improvements and new functionality (some of which you've probably seen added recently with much more to come).
- GordonEdwards.net LLC
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 GordonEdwards.net LLC
- In-App Purchases
- feature: Remove Ads $2.99
- feature: Themes $2.99
- feature: Widgets $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.