Improvements in ScreenFloat v1.5.16:
- The app icon should accept files again without overriding "Open with" settings
- While resizing a floating shot, keep the command key pressed to prevent the shot snapping to its original size
Bugs fixed in ScreenFloat v1.5.16:
- Fixed a rare crash when printing shots
- Fixed a crash when dragging the mini-icon of a floating shot
- Changed some URLs from http to https
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently I want to be able to refer to another part of a document I'm working on, or a different document or diagram. This app is superb for this.
Capture the bit you want to be able to refer to while you're working and the captured image immediately floats on top – no need to go to the capture app to open it. Place it where you want.
It's then easy to save or delete as required.
A real time saver.
Totally Underrated - Essential App
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. I do a lot of comparison, and this app makes it easy. Rather than having to swap between apps, I can simply take a quick snap of the info I need and it floats magically onscreen, with the ability to dim when required. Makes my workflow much quicker. Thanks to the dev for continued support over the years!
Fantastic Little App
I can echo the previous reviews on the wonder of this little app. I’m frequently needing to replicate configuration settings between applications, and it is a snap when you can have the reference details floating on the screen.
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 4.2 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016, Eternal Storms Software. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.