The official Service NSW app, making it easier to access government services.
Some 5 star reviews:
• “I highly recommend it as it is very convenient to have all this information at one’s fingertips” - AM
• “Absolutely amazing! Easy to install, shows demerit points and fines, and displays your licence securely” – DB
Access the following digital licences and credentials, with more to come:
• Driver Licence
• RSA/RCG Competency Card
• Working with Children Check
• Recreational Fishing Licence
• Boat Driver Licence.
Useful tools and services:
• Verify a Digital Driver Licence via our licence checker
• Check or renew a registration
• Sign into licensed venues.
Fines and demerits:
• View and pay your fines
• View your demerits.
• Access COVID-19 statistics by postcode
• Access our COVID-19 Assistance Finder with benefits, rebates and concessions.
Tell us what you think:
• Help us help you! We’re always working on a better, stronger, faster app.
• Share what you’d like to see in the app: we use your feedback to continuously improve the app experience.
Thanks for using the Service NSW app! We used your feedback to make these changes:
• You asked, we listened. We made it easier to understand your Demerit Point Summary, with a clearer explanation of your accrued points.
• Tap to delete a plate number on Free Rego Check.
• Added all your digital licences? It's now clearer what licences and credentials you can get in the app.
• Better accessibility support when adding a licence and using a boat licence.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but an improvement on one thing I noticed
The app seems very useful from the initial look but I wasn’t able to add my drivers licence due the the apostrophe in my last name. Said it was invalid and without the apostrophe the records didn’t match my licence. This was after multiple attempts to make sure I did the right numbers for my licence.
I know with an apostrophe being in the coding is difficult to put it through but now I can’t use the app until it’s changed.
Developer Response ,
Hi Obrienap, Thanks for letting us know about this bug! We fixed this in a recent update, so please try again. If something still doesn't look right, please do let us know email@example.com
Difficult to activate, now working well
Kept getting "something went wrong" error when I tried to set up the app today. Rang Services NSW and got some story about having to first log into the Services website on my computer and link my licence to something or other. Didn't have time to follow that up today, but tried to set up the app again late at night and it worked perfectly. Sounds like whoever I spoke to at Services NSW was talking rubbish, and the app set up process was simply overwhelmed during the day. But it's working very well now, with driver's licence and Working With Children card now really accessible.
Great look and feel!
Great look to the app! Looks awesome. I picked up a bug: I originally went to ‘sign up’ and entered my email address, and I was then prompted to log in (as I already had created an account, my bad). On log in I was taken to some sort of back end which had information but no digital licence etc etc. after a bit of clicking around I realised it may have been due to the route I took, which was confirmed as the usual route from the home page worked perfectly. Just thought I’d flag!
Developer Response ,
Hi Soangry, thanks so much for taking the time to give us this feedback. We’re pleased to hear that you’re enjoying our app. We always take into account what our customers are saying; it motivates us to do better and keep improving. Please keep the feedback coming!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.